live your life and smile

Sunday, June 08, 2008

My grandma past away on Friday morning.
I've been ok since now, because I had a week to accept the fact that she was probably going to die. I didn't really cry for that reason, but it's probably the fact that I didn't want her to suffer. But tomorrow is probably when the sadness is going to change into cry because it is the ceremony.
I still will try to post a poem tomorrow morning, before going back to the funeral home, because I have a couple of poem written, but not translate for the Poetry Train!

4 Comments:

Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

My condolences, Jilly. I will pray for my Grandfather and Great Grandparents to greet her in heaven

7:05 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Condolences and huge hugs, darling. May your grandmother's memory be a blessing.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

((hug))
Love to you, Jill. Peace to your grandmother, and comfort to your family.
((hug))

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks to you all!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home