live your life and smile

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slip-and-slide

I've nerver have a slip-and-slide when I was a child. Never when to a friend that had one out. So my sister bought one for her daughters.
So on Saturday, they took it out. I've ask the kid if they wanted me to go play with them! They said yes. I've wait my turn(Got to show the example after all), and I did go for my first time. I have to mention that it was slitly downhill.
I've start to run and when i did arrive at the end, where there is a kind of reservoir, I didn't really stop(it said children age between 3 and 12 after all on it). I was lucky, I only scratch a little bit my side. It is good, because there is no mark right now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it?

Is it a sheet of plastic with water sprayed on it and you slide along?

5:38 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes, it is that Tribog! Plastic and grass against my skin didn't feel right!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Glad there's no mark - but isn't that a small price to pay for finally getting to do something you've wanted to do since you were a kid?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S-N-S Naked I always say!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Julia, oh yes! Now, I would have to wait for the next time they are coming here to do it again!

Sage, I think I would get in trouble and that my neighbourg would have a show.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dina Roberts said...

I'm scared of the slip & slide.

My friend told us she had one and offered to invite us over to play on it.

I really don't understand why you don't end up killing yourself on it.

How does it work??????

It seems deadly to me.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Dina, it is made of a really smooth plastic that when you had water there is not much friction left. At the end, there is a higher part to stop you.
You have to try it! It is fun! And refreshing! Just go slowly!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home