live your life and smile

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 more to go...then :)!

I have three more exams to go! 3 more! I've done 5 the last 2 weeks, and still gonna have to study for three more days! And then, on Friday, you can bet you are gonna have a drunken me on your arms.
You know you have a lot to study, when, on a Friday night(last friday) you are studying. Yes, you read it right, I was studying last Friday! I have no life right now! I was this close last Friday to start drinking and studying!
3 Days! 3 Days! And I won't have to think or study for a week!
I'm wondering when do I start drinking on Friday! Would I be able to wait until supper time?
My exams are going well, except the one I had today! There was half of the question I wasn't sure at all! I hate the teacher! And a quarter of the question were on the group of muscles I just couldn't put in my head!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home