live your life and smile

Monday, July 10, 2006

Help!!!!
There is two things I need help with today:
-I'm looking for rock's songs from the 80's. If you have some suggestion, please post the name in the comments
-And I still haven't found how to put picture on here!!!!!! I've try, but not picture have show up.
And if by any chance, someone will give me their credit card to go shop, it will be highly apreciate!!!
À l'aide!!!
Il y a deux choses avec lesquelles j'ai besoin d'aide aujourd'hui:
-Je cherche pour des chansons rock des années 80. Si vous avezdes suggestions, s'il vous plaît mettre le nom dans les commentaires
-Et je n'ai pas encore trouvé la manière de placer des photos sur ce site!!!!! J'ai essayé, mais ca veut simplement pas marcher.
Et si quelqu'un veut me donner sa carte de crédit pour que j'aille magasiner, ça serait vraiment apprécier!!

2 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

Rock songs of the 80's- now, now that is my specialty. If there was a hit rock song, I was probably there sleeping with the lead singer. Just kidding... Ok not really but don't tell anyone.
What you looking for hard rock or top 40 rock?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm searching for stuff that what like danceable then. I have found stuff like Poison, Gun N'Rose and Def Leppard. i would like to have stuff that is in the same range.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home