live your life and smile

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm trying this again / J'essaies ceci encore une fois!!

A year and an half ago or so, I've try Crest White Strip!! And it didn't work well, but I've been told you are not suppose to brush your teeth afterward!! OUPS!!!
So I'm now trying it back! I bought the Crest Renewal strip this afternoon, and I am actually writting this as I have my second pair in my mouth!! I will give you update on the final result, and if I was really doing it wrong the first time i've done it!!
Is it really only me, but this is really uncomfortable when you have them on?? Am I the only one that can't articulate right with them??


Un an et demi passé environ, j'ai essayer les Crest White Strip!! Et ils n'on pas vraiment bien marché, mais on m'a dit que tu n'étais pas supposé brosser tes dents juste après!! OUPS!!
Donc, je les essaies à nouveau! J'ai acheté les bandes Crest Renewal cet après-midi, et je suis en train de vous écrire en ayant la seconde paire dans ma bouche!! Je vous donnerai des nouvelles qu'en au résultat final, et vous dire si je le fesais mal la première fois!!
Est-ce que c'est seulement moi, mais les bandes sont vraiment inconfortable lorsque tu les as?? Est aussi seuleemnt moi qui a de la difficulté à articuler convaneblement lorsque je les ai??

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Thanks W!! I do my best, if you can enjoye it, I do reaaly appreciate it!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Jill, treat yourself to the dvd! (I know, it has nothing to do with whitening your teeth...)

:)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I told you Tanya, it's an hard to find dvd!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

I heard they're brutal! But, "it's better to look good than to feel good," as that SNL saying goes!!! ;)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I don't found them that much bad, until now, but I surely see a little bit more whiteness!!:D

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home