live your life and smile

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 5


Thirteen Things about Jill


13 places I'll like to visit
1. Paris ( la ville lumière=the city of light)

2. New Orleans ( for mardi gras and to see my Cajuns cousins)

3. Edmonton(for the Edmonton mall and its attraction/water park)

4. Ottawa(again, a visit that is not organised)

5. Rio(for the Cinquo de Mayo and Mardis Gras)

6. Rome ( the eternal city)

7. Sydney( to see what is down under!)

8. PEI ( see potatoes field! NOT!! See the beach and attraction)

9. Walt Disney World ( hey, don't forget, I'm a big kid!)

10. Taj Mahal(That building is simply beautiful, and I want to have a closer look on that moseleum that represent the undiying love of a man for his dead wife)

11. Egypt's Piramids (Since Egyptology as entrap me a little bit since I really discover archeology)

12. Stone Edge and a little bit of Scotland(that is where Stone Edge is?)

13. Venise ( A romantic city, probably full of wonderful art stuff)

13 places que j'aimerais visitées
1. Paris ( La ville lumière)

2. La Nouvelle-Orléan(Pour le Mardi Gras et pour voir mes cousins Cajuns)

3. Edmonton( Pour visiter l'Edmonton Mall et son centre d'Attraction/aquatique)

4. Ottawa ( à nouveau, lors d'une visite qui ne serait pas organisée)

5. Rio(Pour Cinquo de Mayo et Mardi Gras)

6. Rome (La ville éternelle)

7. Sydney(Voir ce qu'il y a complètement dessous, down-under)

8. IPE (Pour voir les champs de patates! Non!! Pour voir les plages et les attractions artistiques)

9. Walt Disney World (hey, n'oubliez pas que je suis un grand enfant)

10. Taj Mahal (Ce batiment est simplement beau et je voudrais voir de plus près ce tombeau réfletant l'amour sans mesure d'un homme pour sa défunte épouse)

11. Les pyramides d'Égypte (Depuis que l'égyptologie m'a envouté et que j'ai de vrai notions d'archéologie

12.Stone Edge et un peu de l'Écosse(c'est là que se trouve STone edge?)

13. Venise (Une ville romatique et probablement pleine d'oeuvres d'art)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Chickadee 2.Julie in Texas 3.Sweet Kitty 4.Zeus

5.Haley-O 6.Rashenbo 7.she8.Christie 9.Raggedy

10.Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. 11.Frances 12.Laurence

13.Thomma Lyn 14.redmaryjanes 15.Jennifer

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

27 Comments:

Blogger Chickadee said...

I had a friend go to Scotland this past year and the pictures were breath-taking. I also want to go to Australia.

My 13 are up.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Julie in Texas said...

Oh I would love to travel! But I am married to a wonderful man who HATES to go anywhere. Maybe someday I will be the gray haired granny on the tour bus!

I hope yo accomplish your list.

Mine is up, #9

6:57 AM  
Blogger Sonny said...

C'est tout interessante!
Very interesting list! I've been to Paris twice. It's wonderful.

I'm up too. Please visit my blog and have fun.

Happy TT,
Sonny
I will excercise for comments!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I would love to see some of those places too! Paris, Sydney, and the Pyramids would definitely be on my list as well. Life's too short!

Happy Thursday to you, and thank you for stopping by!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

You know I just went to Disney -- I LOVED IT! I'd love to go to Rome....

9:57 AM  
Blogger Rashenbo said...

Great list! I've been to Paris and New Orleans. My husband is cajun so Louisiana is his home :)

I'd love to see Australia... :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Count me in for sydney. Even if it's in cape breton.

ANd .... hummm....

Venice.

:)

be well

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Just got an idea, we could do a blogger trip!!! :D

Chickadee, I know Scotland seems that kind of place!!

Julie, try to fin a place that your husband would like very much, and he couldn't refuse going at!!

Kitty, tanx, but it making me want to go there even more!!

Zeus, I know, some of those places are high visited place!!

Haley, I know, and you were supposed to bring me in your luggage!!:P Would it had been great without the monkey?

rashenbo, was it great, those two places??

Mat, si je vais au Cape Breton, I'm going in the Cabot Trails and in Chéticamp to go visit my friends!! Do I count you in??

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll post up some pictures on my blog from my visit to the Taj ;)

I have to giggle when I saw Edmonton on your list. I routinely shop at the WEM because it's convenient.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks She!! I've been wanting to see that monument since the first time I saw it!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Christie O. said...

Those are all on my list too! Oh how I want to travel! Thanks for stopping by! That's a great list!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I want to visit Aussie land as well.
Thanks for visiting my TT.
I think I was only funny 14 times.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Happy TT'ing!

6:46 PM  
Blogger JHS said...

Norway is my #1 foreign destination, with a cruise to Alaska being my domestic choice.

My list is posted, too. Stop by! :-)

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Stone Hedge & Paris too.
I dreamed of living in New Orleans when I was young - I was devastated when the floods happened.
Hope you get to visit them all.
Thanks for visiting.
Frances

7:48 PM  
Blogger Laurence said...

I am so glad... You want to visit Paris !!! :-D

Très belle liste... Merci d'être venu me voir. Et c'est sympa de traduire ta liste !!!

Happy T13 ;-)

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great list! They'd all be on my list, too.

Have a wonderful weekend. :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...


Mat, si je vais au Cape Breton, I'm going in the Cabot Trails and in Chéticamp to go visit my friends!! Do I count you in??


Hell's yeah!!!

On est allés là-bas en Septembre passé et on en parlait hier d'y retourner (moi et ma blonde) c'était tellement beau!

Notre prochain voyage sera en acadie/nouveau brunswick.

Si nous retournons au cape breton durant les vacances, on va y aller pour la peine - comme 2 semaines en ligne faire du camping dans le parc et tout. C'est tellement beau!

Je me rapelle quand on était là-bas, je répétais aux 5 minutes : man, c'est tellement beau!

Ma blonde était écoeuré de me l'entendre dire...

Je me suis entraîné en Chito-Ryu là-bas aussi.
:-)

6:33 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Great sites. Great blog.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Delete said...

A perfect list. I really want to go to Paris as well. The only time I have gone to Europe was on my honeymoon. Next year is our 10th anniversary so I'm hoping that we will make it there then.

Thanks for coming by my sight and for your positive feedback and encouragement.

Jennifer

12:11 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Excellent plans, Jill! (but they don't celebrate Cinco de May, that's only in Mexico).
I've been to most of your places (except Edmonton, Rio, India, Egypt)

But I'm desperate to go to:
Ireland
India
Thailand

3:57 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

I forgot to say that I like the new layout of your blog.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Ouch, I'm really not use to answering so much comments at the same time!! Tanx to all!!

Christie , me too, I want to travel a lot during my future life!! The only thing missing is money!!

Raggedy, at least it was 14 times!! Good job, by the way!!

Janie, I think Norway will be good to(I think it is Norvège in french) but it's just that I have enough of cold temperature country for now...

Frances, me too, I was so scare that it would lost all of its warmness...

Laurence, je ne la traduis pas en français, c'est plutot en anglais que je la traduis, ma langue maternelle est le français!! MErci!!

Thomma Lynn, I guess we have the same taste in traveling!!

MAt, je commence vraiment à croire que ta blonde est un ange!! T'entendre radoter comme ça!!!

Tanx Mary Jane!!

Jennifer, it's nothing!! If it help you go throught that journey, I'm proud!! And ask for that from your husband for your anniversary gift;)

Tanya, I would have thought that you know by now I'm not go at locating stuff!!
And what do you meant by my new layout??

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to so many places one day too :)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stonehenge is in England (don't ever tell a Scotsman you confused England with Scotland or you're doomed, lassie). And it was really a significant visit for me. I got it. I got the weight of it-historically, spiritually, etc. Keep it on your list. Great post.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

SW, I could become a travel agencies owner!!

Tanks Gem!! I just got proven that I fail geography!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Trish Ess said...

:) Stonehenge. Beautiful. They all sound beautiful.

Thanks for visiting my TT!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

tanx you too, Trish

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home