live your life and smile

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 3


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 things I would do if I won a million dollar(or more)

1. Pay my student loan

2. Buy back the piece of land my dad sold(because we were girls)

3. Built a cottage on that piece of land

4. Buy that house I've been eyeing for like 2 years in town

5. Buy a Ford Mustang, convertible and blue(espacially this year, cuz I really like them)

6. Go to France

7. Go in New Oleans

8. Go in Sin City to see the Cirque du Soleil

9. Built an in-ground swimming pool

10. Go to a spa to make have myself pamper

11. Go to La Ronde with my cousin, as we been saying for like 10 years

12. Do a trip around Canada with my family and friends (that I would invite by turn)

13.And every girl dream: Go shop 'til I drop

13 choses que je ferai si je gagne un million de dollar(ou plus)

1. Payer mon prêt étudiant

2. Réacheter le morceau de terre qui appertenait à mon père

3. Construire un chalet sur ce morceau de terre

4. Acheter la maison que je trouve belle depuis comme 2 ans en ville

5. M'acheter une Ford Mustang décapotable bleue(spécialement le modèle de cette année, que j'adore)

6. Aller en France

7. Aller en Nouvelle-Orléans

8. Aller à Sins City pour aller voir le Cirque du Soleil

9. Faire construire une piscine creusée

10. Aller dans un spa me faire chouchouter

11. Aller à La Ronde avec ma cousine, comme on le dit depuis comme 10 ans

12. Faire le tour du Canada, avec ma famille et mes amis(que j'inviterai à tour de rôle)

13. Et le rêve de toute fille : magasiner jusqu'à épuisement


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Haley-O

2.Chickadee

3. Chelle Y.

4.JohnH985

5. she

6.Noillirac

7.gem

8.amy

9.Janie Hickok Siess, Esq.

10.Justice Fergie

11.Raggedy

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Cirque de Soleil in Sin City...NICE! Oh, and France sounds lovely, too. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes, le Cirque du Soleil has fascinate me for almost 8 years now, since I've seen Saltimbanco in Ottawa!! But I didn't have the chance to watch another one of their show!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

My sis in law has seen Cirque du Soleil a few times in Sin CIty and in our home town.

My 13 are up.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Don't worry about me, chelle y,if I won the million tomorrow, I would know what to do... I even forgot to include go back to university!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger John Holland said...

So many things I could do if I won a million dollars. I don't have to worry about visiting New Orleans, since I already live here :)

My 13 is up.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with #1. Student Loans are evil and take forever to pay off (or so it seemed to me at the time).

Cirque is amazing and if you ever do get a chance to see them, don't pass it up!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

John, do you have great tips to give me in case that go in New-Orleans? ( by the way, are you one of my Cajuns cusins??)

She, I know, I have 2 bigs sisters that went to university!!
I went to Cirque du SOleil when I was 16, Don't worry, won't miss the chance if it comes back!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Good luck with that cottage! Everyone needs a good dream.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a cajun - or acadienne, but I was a former maritimer in another life.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

In another life, She?? And exactly where did you live?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

noillirac, Don't worry, I have a lot of dream!!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute theme for a TT! Hope you win that million dollars!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Me too, Gem!!Cuz there is much more I can do!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would do a lot of those...thats a really fun list

9:01 PM  
Blogger JHS said...

Student loans. Ugh. I feel your pain. But there is light at the end of that tunnel. Just keep pluggin' away!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left NB in the 90's (post uni), moved to Ontario, then Manitoba and now I'm living in Alberta.

There are downsides to marrying someone who moves as part of their job. You have to move too ;(

3:34 AM  
Blogger Justice Fergie said...

bonjour jill!

je suis de Canada aussi :)

thanks for visiting!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list!
I get dibs on a ride in the new stang..
Have a wonderful day!
My TT is posted

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanx, Amy! A lot of those are general stuuf, that most people will do...

Janie.. I'm just starting to pay it at the end of this month!!! Much more years of paying to come:@

She, I hope you had least had the chance of enjoying a little bit the Maritimes!!!

j.Fergie, ta langue maternelle est le francais?? Are you are just bilingual??

raggedy, the Mustang has been my dream car since I've set eyes on one, like 15 years ago... I always say, that I'm gonna be the one that would buy a sweet ride in my mid-life crisis!!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill,

I was born and raised in the Maritimes and didn't leave until after I got married. My mom still lives there so we usually get back for a visit lasting a few weeks each year.

I do tend to get very homesick for NB, but there are days where I can't honestly say I "enjoyed" living there. Must be the hold-over from those aweful teenage years...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I think you enjoey more your homeplce when you are an adult and you did leave you homeplace for awhile before, She!!(and we all have to bad memories from our teenage years!!)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home