live your life and smile

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

America Next Top model cycle 8

Ok, it's the season premiere of America Next TOp Model!! And I cannot believe it, there is two plus size models!!! Yes you really read well TWO PLUS SIZE MODEL!!!!! I cannot believe it!! I was so mad that there was none last season!! Sinze I'm a size 12, I really like it ...
And hello plus size Laura Croft!!!
I think I have already some favorite and some that just annoye me!!
And is it only me, but Nigel is just really hot???

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

no sweetie, Nigel is beyond hot!!! I just want to lick him from head to toe!!! The models this season are interesting, no one is a stand out in my mind yet, but I just love, love, love this show!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I think Nigel just makes us produce a lot of saliva!! Imagine being photograph by him, the worst part(hardest part) would be trying not to show that drool on corner of my mouth!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home