live your life and smile

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 9


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 stores I could easyly spend 1000$ in! /13 magasins ou je pourrais dépenser 1000$

1.La Senza!! Did I ever mention to you that I just love that store!! Each time I go in, I need to buy something!! The last time I went in, it cost me 100$, and most of the stuff I buy are on sale!! I need to go soon, not much good bra left!! /Est-ce que je vous ai mentionné que j'aime tout simplement ce magasin!! À chaque fois que j'y vais, je dois acheter quelque chose!! La dernière fois que j'y ai été, j'ai dépensé 100$, and la majorité des choses que j'ai achetées étaient en rabais!! Je dois bien vite y aller, je n'ai presque plus de bons soutien-gorges!!

2. Suzy Sheir!! Since almost all my clothes(at least 50%) /Puisqu'environ la moitié de mes vêtements viennent de la!!

3. Bulk Barn!! Hello my food paradise!!/Allo, mon paradis de nourriture!!

4. Wal-Mart There is a lot of things to buy there, when I would get my house, I need it to look good!!/Puisque l'on peut y acheter plusieurs choses!! Lorsque j'aurai ma maison, je veux qu'elle soit belle

5.Reitman I've been founding some of their stuff pretty handsome lately, I've never bought so much from their store!!/Dernièrement, je trouve plusieurs vetement très beau la, et je n'ai jamais aussitant acheté de choses venant de cette boutique!!

6.Staple Bussiness Depot, buy a new computer and a new digital camera and... many other things/Acheter un nouvel ordinateur et une nouvelle caméra digitale et... plusieurs autres choses

7. Sears, There is a lot of stuff that I've found beautiful in there, but I can't really afford it right now!!/Il y a plein de chose que je trouve belle la, mais je ne peux pas vraiment me le permette en ce moment!!

8. Payless Shoes... I really need some shoes/J'ai vraiment besoins de chaussures

9.Victoria Secrets, even if I never went to a place, been on the site , and I know I could spent a lot, lingery, bathing suit... Do a girl need to say more??/Je sais que je ne suis jamais allée dans un de ces magasins, mais je sais que je pourrais dépenser beaucoup, sur la lingerie, les habits de bains... Est-ce qu'une fille doit en dire plus??

10.Atlantic SuperStore, ok, I know it's a grocery store, but there is more, really cute and good stuff... /ok, je sais que c'Est un magasin d'épicerie, mais il y a beaucoup plus, plusieurs bonnes choses et belles...

11. Liquor Store... I'm not a raging alcoholic, but there is lot of drink that need fancy spirit, and for baking too, sherry, creme de banane, Triple Sec, Liqueur de cerise... And some of that stuff is not only 25$ per 750Ml!!!/La comission d'alcool... Je ne suis pas une ivrogne, mais il y a beaucoup de ces spiritueux chic qui sont nécessaire pour certaines boissons, et pour aussi faire la cuisine, comme le sherry, la crème de banane, le triple sec, la liqueur de cerise...Et certains en sont pas seulement 25$ du 750 mL!!!

12.Canadian Tire, I would buy a lot in the sport and outdoor section/J'achèterai plein de chose dans leur section de sport et de grandair

13.A cd store, cuz I just love music... (and some dvd that I want)/Parce que j'aime simplement la musique...(et quelque dvd que je pourrais me procurer!!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jill. Congrats on being one of the top commenter's last week. I can't remember if I have ever been to your blog. Interesting diverse list you have here. After what happen during my son's birthday I'm not sure how much money I'll be blowing at Walmart. I'm not too happy with them. lol Have a great rest of the week.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Di said...

The Apple Store...without breaking a sweat.

And Sage & Sky...the clothing store I love in Boca...where I always feel like everything they "let" me try on looks great!

7:33 PM  
Blogger armywife said...

so many of those stores are on my top shopping list too. maybe not 1000 in one wack, but mostly only because i couldn't fit it all in my car so i'd have to go back a couple of times!
happy TT

7:43 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

Ever since I was little, I've HATED Canadian Tire. The smell of tires....the hardware....But, I could probably spend a good thou there, anyway.... :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, my bags are packed - let´s go shopping, Jill! Mmmmh, maybe we´ll have to find a sponsor first! LOL

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Great List!!!!

I love all thos stores too. And I hit Victorias secrets everytime I go to the states.

Happy TT!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right with you in the liquor store...or packie, as we call them here in New England :-)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rose, what happen with Wal-Mart??

Di, I don't know one of your favorite store!! Sorry

Armywife, if you will spent that much money in a store, you'll could afford delivery!!

Haley, they change a lot since our childhood, give it a second chance, espacially if Josh-O like tool(and they've been have great deal lately everywhere in store!!)

Sanni, lotery, sponsor or a sugar daddy, which one do you want??

Miranda, I cannot imagine the fisrt time I will actually go in a Victoria Secret!! My bank account will suffer greatly!!

Janet, any sugestion?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

I like shopping too:-)

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

8:41 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list of stores! And ha, I must be weird, but I've always liked the smell of tires and hardware. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog, and Happy TT!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hi, Jill! I'm missing playing leapfrog with you!!

You are the second TT I've seen this week that mentions Victoria's Secret. I SO need to get to mine... I need a new bra and have yet another free panty offer... Gotta love the free panties! :D

Happy TT!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Qtpies7 said...

Great list! My son had fun trying to read your french, which is just a little out of his reach yet, but he tried. He knew a lot of it, though.
My tt is up.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Sunflower, sometime soon , you will have a great reason to shop, for all new clothes!!

Raggedy, thanx!!

thomma Lynn, I really like the scent of freshly cut wood, so we are even!!

I know Susan, it was fun, but it did ask a lot of energy!! I have to go to LaSenza, since we don't have any Victoria around here!!! you'll have to chech there site too!!

Qtpies7 , at least your son had fun doing it!!! that is the best way of learning!!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

some of these are unfamiliar to me, but others have taken my money in great quantities on a number of occasions! and you know what you can buy in a liquor store? yes, that's right -- me! :) happy TT, mine's up!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Belle liste... Même si je ne connais pas beaucoup de magasins !
Je suis totalement d'accord sur le point n°13 !!! :-)

Happy T13 !

9:57 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

We don't have a lot of those stores here, we probably have the same but different if you know what I mean. Happy Thursday.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Cafe Cats said...

Great list, Jill. I know I could easily drop $1,000 in a few of those stores too!

My TT is up!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Uisce , we can buy you in a liquor store?? You'll have to me that one!!

Laurence, si tu n'es pas Canadienne, ou si tu n'Es jamais venue ici, ca se comprends, je devrais ajouter les liens!!

Wendywings, Other name, same things, like you said!!

Anni, which one??

11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm not much of a shopper, but it's an interesting list, I'll have to remember that idea for a future Thursday 13!

I'm a new Thursday 13er, and I'm having fun visiting as many blogs as I can! I wish I had more time! You can see my first list at:

http://anastaciaknits.blogspot.com/2007/02/thursday-thirteen.html

12:35 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Did someone say shopping?!! I could spend a grand without breaking sweat! I love to shop!!!

Happy TT!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wouldn't take me too long to spend $1000 in any store,if they have things I like. Send me to any computer store, and it would be gone in a second!

Check out my TT.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Anastacia,I'm proud that I gave you an idea for a next tt of yours!!

yellowrose, the good question is could you spend a grant in 13 stores??

Barbara, you foxy Lady!!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a good trip to a great supermarket knowing I'm wearing Victoria's Secrets underneath!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Valtool said...

As a lot of the others have said, an intereting and diverse list. I know a few of those. I have to say it's kinda disturbing going to the mall and seeing anelderly lady carrying a bag from VS. :) I am a younger guy and it kinda ruins the mystique of all their ads and the display windows. As Jeff Foxworthy (an American comedian) says, "I can't go into Victoria's Secret without feeling like a pervert, like you know the sales clerks are looking at a list of pervs saying There he is, the one with the bodystocking on his head!"

Anyway, I was curious, who from my list of female country stars you were unfamiliar with. My guess is it's Sherrie Austin.

3:56 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

Victoria Secret is sooo totally my best friend...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Julia, that is a girl that know what she needs to be happy!!

Micheal, an older woman have the need to feeling pretty too!! And from what I have seen, VS lingery can make you feel great!! Need go see back on your site to check who!!

Shroom, are you gonna show Victoria Secret to those British Boy!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Vive la senza!!!

je me rapelle mon temps de vendeur de linge ou la boutique était juste en face (hha..... la beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeele vie)

:D

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home