live your life and smile

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This is so wrong!!/Ceci n'est pas correct du tout!!

When I was younger, I babysit many kids. Back then, those kids were only kids to me ,some were my friends, but that's all!! But some of those kids have grown up. There is one that is 20 years old. I always took him as a little boy, since he was 4 years younger than me. But now, the little boy has become a man... And he did grow up well, he has become an handsome young man!! An young man that I found attractive... I know, I've babysit that boy!! This is why I found it so wrong!! To make it worst, I know that he has a personality that I would enjoye.
This is so wrong!!
:s:S:s:S:s:S:s:S:s:S:s

Lorsque j'étais plus jeune,j'ai gardé plusieurs enfants. Dans le temps, ces enfants n'étaient que des enfants pour moi, certains, des amis, c'est tout!! Mais maintenant certains des enfants ont grandi. Il en a un qui a maintenant 20 ans. Je l'ai toujour pris pour un petit garçon, car il était de 4 ans mon cadet. MAis maintenant, le petit garçon est devenu un homme... Et il a bien vieilli, il est devenu un beau jeune homme!! Un jeune homme qui me plait... Je sais, j'ai gardé ce garçon!! C'est pour ça que je trouve que ce n'Est pas correct... De plus, je sais son type de personnalité, et il a vraiment une personnalité que j'apprécie.
Mais ceci n'Est pas correct du tout!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Uh oh!!! But, this is juicy! I always like my men older....But, hawt is hawt! Keep us posted!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Didn't you read, Haley?? I.Babysit.That.Kid.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. that really sux. iuno i dont have a solution...im just rambling...im gonna go now...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I know, stuck without a solution me too

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

it's a bit weird and perverted, but I'm not sure I don't like it. :D

But that's just me, I always like women a bit older...

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home