live your life and smile

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nelly Furtado

Did I mentionne to you how much I like that girl?? I've felt in love with her music back when she put her first single, I'm like a bird, out!! I really like that disc, then there was Folklore!! There was a couple of good song, but didn't found it as good as the first one!! Now this one!!! I love it!! Every single is good as hell!! I still have maneater in my head!! I really need to get her new cd!!
What is not to like about Nelly Furtado and her music?? She is a Canadian(since I,m a proud Canadian, I do support and search for who is one too!!), she is beautiful and her music rock!!
And did you saw her last thursday on CSI??? She was fabulous!! She was a professionnal kleptomaniac... That just prove to me just more her style, and that she had talent(in which acting is adding to the list!!)
You either want to be with me, or be me! Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard Make you want all, of her love She's a maneater


Est-ce que je vous ai déja mentionné combien j'aimais cette fille??? Je suis tombée en amour avec sa musique quand elle a sorti son premier extrait, I'm like a bird!! J'ai vraiment aimé ce disque. Après est venu Folkore... J'ai aimé quelques chansons, mais pas aussitant que son précédent... Et puis est venur celui-ci!!! Je l'adore!! Chaque extrait est bon en démon!! J'ai encore maneater dans la tête!! J'ai vraiment besoin d'acheter ce disque!!!
Qu'Est qu'il n'y a pas à aimer à propos de Nelly Furtado et sa musique?? Elle est Canadienne(et puisque je suis fière d'être Canadienne, je supporte la musique de chez nous et je recherche des artistes qui le sont!!), elle est belle et sa musique rock!!
Est-ce que vous l'avez vu ce jeudi sur CSI??? Elle était fantastique!!! Elle était une kleptomane professionnelle... Ceci a juste prouvé qu'elle a plus de style, et qu'elle a beaucoup de talent(auquel le talent d'actrice vient de s'ajouter à la liste!!)
You either want to be with me, or be me! Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard Make you want all, of her love She's a maneater

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jill,
Thanks for stopping by to visit me.
I really like Nelly Furtado's song, "I'm like a bird!" and her songs now. She has such a beautiful voice. I missed seeing her on CSI, I'll have to check it out on (if I can) on iTunes.
I enjoyed reading your blog, I took 4yrs. of French in H.S., and this is the first blog I've come across in French and English. I'll be back to refresh my reading.
A Bientot!
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Christine, there is somebody who told me that too, about the only blog that was in french and in english, back when I started!! Fench is my first language, and I know most of your are anglophone, so that will explain why the 2 language!! Hope you can find the CSI clip!!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good as hell.... does that make any sense?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home