live your life and smile

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 11


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 hot men according to me!/13 hommes sexy, selon moi!

This is just a guilty pleasure for me, hope you enjoye it too/C'est juste un péché mignon pour moi, j'espère que vous allez aimer vous aussi!


1. Vin Diesel A man with some pecs like that and a smile like his(even if we don't see it often) is simply sexy / Un homme avec des pectoraux de la sorte et un sourire comme lui(malgré que l'on le voit rarement sourire) est juste sexy

2.Paul Walker His blues eyes and just the guy next door look is what I find sexy about him / Ses yeux bleus et son apparence de garçon d'à côté est ce que je trouve de sexy à propos de lui

3.Hugh Jackman Who didn't fantasise on his Wolferine's character or an other one... I think he impersinafiate virility / Qui n'a pas fantasmé sur son personnage de Wolferine ou un autre... Je pense qu'il impersonnifie seulement la virilité à l'état pur

4.The Rock(Dwayne Johnson) My favorite Hawain, smile, pecs, and he can come and save me any time / Mon Hawaïn préféré, sourire, pectoraux, et il peut venir me sauver n'importe quand!

5. Matthew McConaughey The Texan Charm!! I've always thought he had blue eyes, but no... / Le charme texan!! J'avais toujours cru qu'il avait les yeux bleus, mais non...

6. Edward Burns I've just found him irresitable in Life or something like it / Je l'ai juste trouvé irréssitible dans Life or something like it7.John Corbett There is just something about him... And since I've mistaken the above to be him, normal that I find him handsome(They are twins separate at birth, they have to!!) / Il y a juste quelque chose à propos de lui... Et puisque j'ai pris l'homme mentionné en haut pour lui, c'est normal que je le trouve séduisant(Ils sont des jumeaux séparés à la naissance, ils doivent l'être!!)8. David Boreanaz Angel and Boots... Really great character and with a physic like that... I am under the charm / Angel et Boots...De bons personnages et avec son physique ... Je suis sous le charme

9. Ryan Renolds I really like him before his abs shot in Blade: trinity, but after that, I like him even more!! Look at it!! / Je l'aimais avant la scène avec les abdominaux dans Blade : Trinité, je l'aimais encore plus!! REgardez-le!!!

10.Heath Ledger Coming from a girl that saw A Knight's Tale like 50 times, I have to like the guy that have the main character/ Venant d'une fille qui a vu chevalier comme 50 fois, je dois aimer celui qui impersonnifie le personnage principale

11. Peter Miller I found him sexy the first time I saw him, even if I don't remember where/ Je l'ai trouvé sexy la première fois que je l'ai vu, même si je me rappelle pas ou

12. Wentworth Miller He charm me with his Scofield character in Prison Break /Il m'a charmé avec son rôle de Scofield dans la Grande Évasion

13. Jason Roy-Léveillé I felt guilty finding him attractive before because I thought he was way younger than me(like underage young) but while searching for a picture of him, I have found out he is only one year younger than me / Au début, je me sentais mal de le trouver séduisant car je croais qu'il était beaucoup plus jeune que moi ( comme mineur jeune), mais j'ai découvert qu'il était seulement mon cadet d'un an en recherchant sa photo

And I have to add a #14 / Et je devais en ajouter un # 14

14. Dominic Purcell I really like his John Doe character, from the serie of the same name, who is really unknown, and the guy is just handsome. And I really need to tell you that he was the more sexyest Dracula ever!! / Je l'ai adoré lorsqu'il avait le personnage de John Doe, de la série du même nom, qui a été assez peu connue, et l'homme est juste beau. Et je dois vous dire qu'il a été le Dracula le plus sexy!!!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

25 Comments:

Blogger The Muffin said...

I think this just may be my favorite Thursday Thirteen. lol.
I like 5,7,and 10. i loove Matthew McConaughey.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome list!

Burns and Corbett don't really do it for me and I don't know Jason Roy-Léveillé but the rest of the list had me drooling. My keyboad will never be the same. ;)

8:14 PM  
Blogger L^2 said...

Great list - #8 and #12 definitely!!!
Happy TT :-)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

Omigosh...JILL! We have SUCH different taste in men, it's funny! I love me some CLIVE OWEN. I'm all about the Clive Owen!!! No one else compares....

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some very hot men on your list! I love Hugh Jackman.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanx a lot Rebecca!! Best comment ever!!! What can we do against Matthew charm???

Missy, it's kind of normal that you don't know Jason, he only act in french thing from Québec. Sorry about your keyboard!!

L^2 I think somebody watch the same show as me!!

Haley, I have notice your obsession about Clive!!! But it's better like that, we won't fight for the same men!!

tvaddictgurl I love the way Hugh can change from Wolferine to Leopold... And the two character fit like a glove to him!!!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Wowser, Jill! Those are some HOT men. Some of them I've *ulp* never heard of before; you have definitely shown me the error of my ways.

Always awesome to visit with you. Glad to stopped by West of Mars.

4:37 AM  
Blogger LAC said...

Ahhh, thank you for the morning eye candy. You picked just about the same ones I would have.

Great post.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee! Great list! Happy Thursday Thirteening, and thanks for visiting my blog. :)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VIN DIESIL!!! He sooooo HOT!
I love him and DH knows it. He has rented me ever Vin movie. There is jusy something so manly about him even when he is babysitting kids:) He can come and babysit my kids anyday.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Very interesting !!! :-p

Nous avons en commun Hugh Jackman !!! ;-)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Wowie, I love this post ;).

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some are awesome. love. love. paul walker. ed burns. ryan reynolds.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, love #4 & #10!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Votre liste est mon favori cette semaine. Merci du sourire.

Your list is my favorite this week.
Thanks for the smile.

Happy Thursday!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, who were new to you, the french one?

Lisa if this make your day start well, I'm happy too!!

thomma lynn, tanx for visiting you too!!

Gabriella, babysits your kids or you??

Laurence, je pense que plusieurs personnes seraient d'accord sur ce point avec nous!!!

Mama duck, tanx for visiting!!

Ali, I'm just in love with that picture of Ryan!!!

Janet, they both have great smile!!

Merci beaucoup du compliment Christine!! Tanx for the comment!!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a visual treat today! Oh boy! I love Edward Burns. He has the same voice as this guy I had the HUGEST crush on! Yummmy!

Happy TT!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think The Rock has just the greatest smile ever. And I love John Corbett too especially in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Thanks for visiting my TT.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I accidentally opened your post at work...and had to shut the browser-tab.

Vin Diesel has a great laugh. And he's a gamer-geek. Double-score!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dominic Purcell is on my (unwritten) list as well. Excellent eye-candy.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Eimi said...

OK-- I have to disagree on the Rock. But Wentworth Miller and Paul Walker are right up my ally!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

spyscribbler , so he is a trip down memory lane?

ancsweetnsassygal I know he has a great smile!!

Laughing Muse did I get you in trouble?

MissMeliss, the eyecandy part was my reason to do this TT

Amy I disappointed... I find The Rock totaly hot!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I saw pictures included and just ran here..lol. I don't have any disagreements with your list. It must have been difficult keeping the list so small. : )

You did forget Clive Owen though...........

5:38 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

nice list, all hunks! Corbett, is kinda wierd now... bothers me immensley that he is involved with Bo Derek, she has creeped me out ever since she had that monkey suck her tit, in Tarzan....

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Jess, I find Clive handsome, but he don't do nothing special for me...

Shroom, what??? Bo Derek?? She is way too old for him!!!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home