live your life and smile

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 28




Thirteen Things about Jill
13 gay celebrities men that I find handsome/ 13 hommes homosexuels célèbres que je trouve beaux

1. Sir Ian McKellen ... cuz until today, I didn't know he was gay. And I have to admit that the man still looks good for his age!!




2.Rupert Everett , i think he one of the only actor that is as attractive for men than women!!


3.T.R. Knight , something sweet in him!!






4.Neil Patrick Harris... known for his TV roles on "Doogie Howser, M.D." in the early 1990s and "How I Met Your Mother" now . It,s funny that he plays the most macho guy on How I met..., his character is so funny






5.Marcellas Reynolds , I just like in during Big brother!! I was so proud to see him in the all star edition






6. Jay Manuel I didn't know that he was Canadian born!! Somebody in his 30's that can wear his hair gray is just very confident!!






7.Wentworth Miller... Ok, it's not official that he is gay, but he supposely in a relation with another actor for 6 month... And he is just handsome... Hope it's just rumors!! :'(







8. Perez Hilton...Ok, I don't find him attractive, but he is giving us some of the hottest celebrities gossip...





9.J.P. Calderon ... just saw him through my long search to find 13 gay men that were attractive... And I'm wondering why I don't watch Survivor now!!

10.Reichen Lehmkuhl, from Amazing Race...





11. Chad Allen...Who did he play in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?





12.Luke McFarlane... I found him, and his supposed to be boyfriend( wentworth), just handsome


13.Who is yours??(I'm having an hard time finishing this... You'll have to help me!! I thought there was more gay celevrities out there!!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rupert Everett is good looking too and I love TR Knight from Gray's Anatomy. I can't think of any others either, but great TT list. Happy Thursday!

5:36 PM  
Blogger The Rock Chick said...

I didn't know that Sir Ian was gay either!!! I adore TR Knight! I don't know if he is or not, but I recently saw Ricky Martin on TV and he is gooood looking, too!!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

ancsweetnsassygal , I thought there was more outthere me too, but I had a really hard time just finding those 12(and one of them is not handsome!!)

Jessica, it was a surprise for me too to see that Sir Ian was gay!! There always been some rumors about Ricky Martin, and he never has been link to a woman...I don't know if he is or is strait!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Marcellas said...

Thank you for adding me to the list! How absolutely sweet!

M*

9:33 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

OHHHH! I LOVE YOU, MARCELLAS! I such a fan!!!

GREAT list, Jill!!!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never heard of these guys!
I am elderly and out-of-touch it would seem.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Marcellas, I think you made my day!!

Haley, I think we made yours!!

Rhetorically Sterculian , you need to buy a dish, so you can keep up with me! I think I might lost you with all this show allusion!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Well... hi! Only a few days late; I was exploring your gorgeous country with the kids.

Neat list. I hope all those men find partners who treat them right. They are wonderful eye candy!

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would I want to buy a dish when I have a perfectly good bowl and spoon with which to eat my dinner?
And what do eating utensils have to do with attractive men?

I get it, they are yummy! Almost good enough to eat, right?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Men!Men!Men!!
Rhetorically, you didn't understood a thing!! Usualy, when tv and a dish come up in the same conversation, dish does not represent eating ustensile!! I was taking about a satelite dish. You know, because you don't have cable, you could keep up with the great looking star!!
And even if they are yummy, I can't take a bite, so it's a waste of time...
But if you are going to cook, save me a piece!! Or a dish...

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home