live your life and smile

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday thirteen # 34




Thirteen Things about Jill


13 things about Daniel Sydor from ShapeShifter

1. Just the fact that I like his band, and that I'm not much into Heavy Metal, makes his band even more special

2. Since I have a thing for dark curly guy hair, I found him attractive the first time I saw him

3. I always had appreciated how drummers keep the beat. And with all that drumming, Daniel has really great arms. Muscular, but not too much that it is gross.

4. Phases of the Moon is one of my favorite songs by ShapeShifter, and it is partly writting by Daniel

5 .He was a total sweetheart when I ask him to sign my cd. He ask me where was I getting that accent from!

6. He tried to say to me a couple of words in french when I told him I was french.

7.He is really smart, I always like a guy that can keep a smart conversation

8. He is really up with every political fact that happen.

9. A guy that has been with his school sweetheart for 14 years, and I find that totaly sweet(but I hate when cute guys like that are taken, even if they are celebrities!!)

10. He has some of the greatest eyes that I ever saw. Some of those who seem to pierce right throught you. (Why that guy is taken??)

11. A man that can appreciate food as much as me(he is a gourmet after all) is really attractive

12. He has this liking of tea with a splash of honey.

13. He is been around the world. Why didn't he take me with him??

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

What is it about the drummers that everyone finds so appealing, I love your list so honest lol.
Have a great TT day !!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Wendywings, some people are just so attractive!!

Rhet, it might have been my intenions all the time.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooooooo hurt!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Take it like this, at least you are worth making jealous.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Suprina said...

Great List!
Happy T13!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

wow...sounds awesome:) Happy TT.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Suprina and Lori, thanks for visiting!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great list!! I didn't know you were French!!!
Happy TT!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list! Happy TT! :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Thank Lara!! That might mean that my english writting is getting way better!!!

Thanks for visiting, Kat!

5:06 AM  
Blogger 30plusteacher said...

Great list. I've lurked around West of Mars for sometime.

Thanks for visiting my 13!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Music Notes said...

Hmmmm....I'll have to check out Shapeshifter.

Thanks for visiting me.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Sandee said...

Haven't a clue who these people are, but you appear really into them. Have a great TT. :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, Jill! Are you having fun with this??? I sure am!!!

LOVE the list; it turned out just beautifully.

Oh, and if you'd drop me an e-mail, I'd appreciate it. You're one of our winners in Summer's Hidden Treasures!!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...Take it like this, at least you are worth making jealous...."

Now I am sooooooooooooooo blushing!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

30plusteacher, you know what it is all about then!!

Couch potato, I give you the idea of listening to them??

Comedy+, they are awsome!!

Susan, this is incredible!!

Rhet, does red looks good on you??

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lisa Andel said...

Hey Jill, ditch that Rhet guy and take up with one of the ShapeShifters. You'll have a better time. ;-)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lisa, which of the ShapeShifters is single?? None, I think!! And you know Rhet is my playtoy!! And he promise pearls!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Y said...

hmmmm now i must go search the internet for pics of this guy...he sounds quite dreamy. Love your TT!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Y, he is mine!! But then, if you wanna share some picture of him on your blog, I will forgive you!!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...Rhet is my playtoy!! And he promise pearls!!..."

Playtoy am I?
Ha!
We'll see about that!

Et Tu, Lisa?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet you know you like it!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Love those drummer arms!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home