live your life and smile

Sunday, September 30, 2007

So on Thursday, I went to watch Akon and Rihanna in concert. I ain't going to talk about the concert itself, but the security. If some of you don't know it, New-Brunswick has a law that ban smoking for public places. SO we were enjoying the first part when I smell smoke( and most of you know by now that I have a cold). We change place. Then, we saw the security guards coming down our way. were they going to stop the people that were smoking(cigarette and pot) from doing it?? No, they saw somebody with a camera(We were not allow to have camera, but they didn't stop people from taking pictures with their cell). Then during the intermission, there was a group of girls sharing a bottle of water. One of the guard went to them, while one was drinking, and just took the bottle away without saying nothing. Then my sister told one of the guard that she did enjoye the show, but not the smoke. He just laught at her!! We were just not impress. They were not doing their job correctly at all!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Im speachless!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guards were from New Brunswick, yes? We here in Ontario are taught that nobody in the Atlantic provinces ever does their jobs well anyway We hear that most of you are on welfare - or in the army.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyuck nycuk!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, it is about time that you find new word for your vocabulary!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am far too stupid and old to learn anything new Jill.
I have one foot in the grave as it is now.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Rhet's just trying to get you wound up, Jill. He's already well aware that all the talent migrates west from the Maritimes. I'm betting that those security guards were smokers themselves and wouldn't dream of taking a ciggie away from a tobacco-brother.

Jill, there's some sort of paparzzi-infested red carpet event over at my blog. And I'm not sure, but I think I heard your name whispered in the crowd...

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am George
Check my URL

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am George
Check my URL

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home