live your life and smile

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 38


Thirteen Things about Jill

I always been curious, always wanting to know more about the world that surround us. So here are 13 things I want to learn more about!

1.Archeology...I once had a chance to do a search, and it was an incredible job!! Outside all day, finding some wonderfull stuff, no stress. But then to do more search, I need to have at least a Bachelor in that area.

2.Psychology...The way the human brain fonction and how we reacted has always facinate me. I only had the chance to study it through one course, and it still not enough for me!

3. Marine biology...The wonder that live under the sea are as vast as the one we see on the dry land.

4.Ecology... How the living world interract is really facinating. And by studying it, I could understand more the effect that we, human, have on the other creatures , and why this planet is going so damn wrong!

5.Litterature...I always like reading since I was young. I really to know more stuff about how we get to wonderfull story...

6. Poetry... Those of you that read my other blog, know that I write some. I want to know more about writting it and the different style

7. Karate...I have learn a lot since that i've started, but there is a ton to learn more!!I have a good part of the body part, but I need to work and master the body and soul part!! And I want to learn the weapon too!!

8.Music...Since I love music, I always wanted to learn how to really play an instrument.

9.History of art... It has so much changed through out the century, and since I don't know much about art...

10.Painting... I really want to take painting course, beacuase I like painting, but I don't have any real technic.

11. Dancing... I always want to take some tango or salsa lessons, anyone that want to come with me??

12.Cooking...Since I love food and making it

13. Wines... I want to taste one that I like, so knowing the good technic and what are the best will be good.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

we'd get along pretty well. :)

My TT is up, I had a bad week!!! LOL

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list; very revealing. Thanks for giving us this insight into who you are.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to get to know you a little better.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

You sound like a perfect candidate for going back to university at age 65 - for free. I know I'm going to!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I would love to know more about Marine Biology myself!!
Happy TTing!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Bloggers said...

Great post.

mine is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

5:58 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Nice list - some great things to learn more about.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! I've always thought someday when I'm finally done with school of one sort of another...I'll go back and learn some things I actually WANT to know...lol.

Happy TT!
http://blog.vigilant20.net/?p=1314

10:35 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I've been missing you, girlfriend... Don't think I didn't notice you've been missing...

Neat ideas for exploring. One day I'll learn about wine. In the meantime, we'll keep cooking up a few storms over here... the Tour Manager loves to cook!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Martial arts are the most fun I think I've ever had learning something!

Happy TT! I hope you get to learn about every single one!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tango and salsa already, perhaps I'll teach you.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

nonsence, want to take some courses with me??

Damozel, yup. This is curious little me!!

Nicholas, I needed a quick idea!!

julia, I just want to be an educated bum!!

Lori, it's just an excuse to take scuba diving course!!

Blogger, or Waim, thank for visiting.

Barbara, life is full of those things!!

Lynn, there is too much for me!!

Susan, I'm back to work and back to 3 night of karate a week. It's hard to find a hour or two to blog certain days!!

Spyscribbler, I think I'll agree with you!! For me it's the best sport yet for me!!

Rhet, another excuse to hold me thight??

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so much an excuse to hold you tight but a means of earning extra cash.
I charge for dance lessons!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

You are that good, Rhet?

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am that good Jill!
I'll give you a discount if you wear your Gi though.
Tango while wearing a Gi is soooooooooo romantic!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, vas a une classe de karaté, tu vas prendre ton pied!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home