live your life and smile

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Awfull

I'M drain!! This pratice was a bad one!! My body was there, but my mind and soul was not. Since my body was sore( strech something wrong yesterday, and I think I'm stiff from all this coughing) the moves just didn't feel good. Every kick made my muscle feel so tense up, not relaxe for a bit! My mind was not there because i was just so tired!! Since I could not concentrate well, I could not even think of getting the soul part(I still cannot do it during a good pratice!!) I hate when I cannot do things right.
Anyway, I'm going to bed... I have other things I want to talk about karate, I'll try to post it tomorrow!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...My body was there, but my mind and soul was not...."

This is because you are so in love with me that your entire mind and soul are entranced by visions of my sublime studliness.

Am I dreaming again?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes, Rhet!! Didn't you read?? I have a cold...

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ill?
You need my famous TLC jill.
I'll rub your belly and feet and ply you with bon bons and chicken soup untill you are better.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rub my belly?? I will take a massage, but rub my belly??
I'll take your offer of chicken soup, I didn't have supper yet, but leave the candy, enough sugar for today!!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home