live your life and smile

Friday, March 07, 2008

Feeling like a vampire

Well, I've not been feeling much like eating yesterday and today! I'm usually hungry half of the day. Why am I not when I'm usually almost always hungry that I don't feel like eating?
I've got another wisedom tooth remove!(I didn't know that I was wise, but it is okay, I guess!) And since they didn't put me stiches this time...my gum are open, and still bleeding... I have that taste of blood in my mouth(the reason why I,m not hungry!). So this how it must feel to be a vampire and feed on blood! But I want to eat real food! It's a little bit better tonigh, but still there and the gum is sensitive!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Vampires=Sexy.

Vampire who speak in French=Goddess

5:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do you know that you can make a woman day in the morning? Cannot imagine what you could fo in person!
Gros baisers!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home