live your life and smile

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yum, somr Dr. Pepper

To start I couldn't post today without wishing all of you an happy Valentine's day!
I'm feeling drunk!!Heve I drank today? No, I haven't drank alcohol since like 2 Sundays ago! Why am I feeling like this, then, you might ask! 3 doubles chocolate muffins! (And not these are not special muffins! I've made them myself, exept being dryer than usual, there are just plain, yummy muffins!) And I had 3 chocolates before these muffins! And why do this happen? I'm might be allergic to chocolate(or I've been told so when I was 10!)
Do I fucking care? No! I adore chocoalte, and this is one cheap buzz, and I have no headache the day after!!
But what suck in all this? Well, except the fact that I'm single on Valentine's day? I feel like going out! Going to the club, drinking, kissing some stranger...And eating some wings!!
But would I go? No! First the road are not the best today(freezing rain during the night yesterday!). Then I don't have single friends that are around my age still living at my place! And thirdly, i won't go alone, because I feel like I would look like a looser! And it is not fun being alone at a bar...I go to club to dance, and I don't see myself going dancing with random group of people(and since there is not a lot of you guys dancing, I probably won't be able to dance with some random cute men!)
And I'm still puttin more caffeine in my body, enjoying a well deserve bottle of Dr.Pepper!! I need to buy a case tomorrow...I'm really addicted to it!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

Yeah, I spent last night all alone too. Worked 'til 7:30PM, then said goodbye to co-workers who grabbed their chocolates and flowers to go home to their loved ones.

Yeah, yeah... just go on home! Don't remind me of the loneliness I'm coming home to ;)

Going out alone works sometimes - but I doubt I'd do it on Valentine's. You'd probably just run into a lot of smooching couples and end up feeling even more lonely.

Hope the Dr. Pepper and the muffins treated you good!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Roscoe James said...

Big thumbs up for the Dr. Pepper. Oh yea.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

REH, at least you have a crush on someone!
And this was not my intentions!
And if I went out alone, in a club(it doesn't borther me to go eat or shop alone) I might fell like I have to do conversation at myself!

RJ, could you be a Dr.Pepper fan you too?

10:49 AM  
Blogger L.P. said...

i'm a pepper, you're a pepper, wouldn't you like to ba a pepper too?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lakota, have you taken too much Cold Syrup? I do not understand!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

it's an old Dr. Pepper jiggle! Quite famous.
Go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4VdV5KvgU

7:01 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

low blow on the cold syrup Jilly girl! Like the Uber said, it's referring to a tv commerical.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhian, you are alive? Gonna go see it in a while!

Lakota, didn't you had a cold?
I've never hear it!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home