live your life and smile

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Want some?

Even if during the last two days I was not feeling like eating, the rest of the week I've been looking for sweet like crazy! Was there some sweet here? Yes, there was candy, but that was not what I wanted, I wanted a sugary dessert!
So this morning/afternoon, I would be cooking some sweet! I would be doing some lemon pies(probably two, but without meringues) . I gonna tried to make a lemon cheesecake and with the egg white left from the eggs use for the lemon filling, I would probably tried to do some meringues cookies!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

And, I'm coming right over to sample all of those delicious treats!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Not quite a strawberry or cherry cheesecake, but it is good!
But you'll have to come thank the baker after!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Argh... I miss sugar. And I miss chocolate more. Damn this curse.

Can you make me something chocolately, Jill?

4:59 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

IP, how about some double chocolate muffins with Slenpda?
And yes it is a cure, especialy when you didn't you had it from the beggining of your life!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

When you say double chocolate, do you mean it's chocolate and has chocolate chips? Or with chocolate topping?

1:41 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I mean chocolate muffins with chocolate chips! I didn't find a good homemade frosting yet!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Lemony. I love the tart & sweet combo.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Chocolate muffin with chocolate chips, with chocolate frosting and chocolate filling and chocolate sprinkles. With Chocolate sauce.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

IP, are you telling me you are craving some chocolate bad? OPr just craving something with real sugar?
And I wouldn't want to put you in a coma! And all that chocolate might be a little upsetting?

6:16 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ahh I love lemon desserts. I love cherry pie even more!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home