live your life and smile

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No silence time!

My sister is up for the week. She someone that when something borther, she will scream, not only express her opinion! So I will not get to much peace with her.
Than, in two weeks, we gonna have some relatives(maybe up to 10 persons) that are going to sleep here, or camp on our lawn.
I'm not really use not being just my dad, my mom and me.
It is gonna be hard hectic, with not me time for the next three weeks. Wish I could just relax and enjoye a book right now!
I'm tired, so I'm off to bed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Aw no, peace for Jill? You gonna pause on blogging too like me?

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Maybe less frenquently, because it is hard to have a 15 minutes to myself without having 100 questions ask on what I'm doing!
I will try to blog a little bit before going to bed!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Riff Dog said...

That can definitely be stressful! Hopefully you'll find a few minutes to yourself.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home