live your life and smile

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tursday Thirteen # 66



Thirteen Things about Jill
13 bathing suits I like. I do like bathing suit a lot, even if I only go to the beach for like a maximum of 3 times a summer now, but I could by one like each month of the summer if I didn't control myself!

These next come from Victoria Secret



1. This one is one of those that let you tan through the fabric! You better put some lotion before putting it!







2.3.4.5.6.7.8.

9.
10.This one is beautiful, but the price is ridiculous! It comes from the site http://www.swimwearboutique.com/index.html as for the next two. 11. 12.
13. I will find a last one
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)
















Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger OGD Critic said...

Those are all very pretty. But I'd first need the BODY to wear them.

Have a great day.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Soul Pockets said...

I wish I could wear anyone of these!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav is 3!

~ happy thursday

6:42 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I don't like #10 but all the others are really cute. I need one that I can tan through

7:29 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Those ARE lovely. Not practical for how active I am, but lovely.

I'm sticking to my tankini top and board shorts, thankyouverymuch.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Riff Dog said...

I love all of these. If you must know my favorites, put me down for 3, 4 and 12. And 8.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nina, I'm sure that you could find one that make you look and feel sexy!

Soul, it's all about confidence!

Dirty, you like red?

Baby, I like it, but i could never afford it at over 300$

Susan, I'm pretty sure you could find on that would fit your athletic lifestyle that are as pretty as those!

Riff, if you find one in your size, would I see you in it?

1:07 PM  
Blogger Riff Dog said...

If I can see you in yours, it's a deal.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill when are you gonna post a JILL pic in a bathing suit???????
Sheeeeeeeesh

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Riff, post your first!

Sage, when? When I would have a good tan!

2:44 PM  
Blogger MarcelloNYC said...

Nice to meet you, Jill.

The one with the ridiculous price tag is my fav.

Ciao

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nice to meet you too, Marcello.
It is a nice one, but I would be affraid to break it while at the beach or swimming.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home