live your life and smile

Monday, July 14, 2008

yup

A quarter of a century felt better than this! My parents weren't here this morning, so I could sleep a whole 11 hours! That is a good gift! I felt all stiff waking up. I think it is because I sleep with my arms under my head, and being in that position for eleven straigh hours migh cause some soarness.
Today doesn't fell like I'm turning 26. It might be because I've been eating some cake since friday! And did go out on Saturday, even if there was nobody at the club we went, and that we left at 12:15 to go to a pub!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy birthday, darling!

You know, today was my grandfather's birthday, too. He'd have been scarily close to 100.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts alot of smacks ur gonna get!

damn ur old!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, thank! He must have been special, since he had the same birthday as me!

Sage, you want to give me my birthday smack? I think my butt is going to be all red!
And looks who is talking! I'm not the oldest in the two of us!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home