live your life and smile

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My life sucks bad right now!

I wish I didn't like my course right now! BEcause I don't have a penny left to myself...I don't have full student loan, since I thought I would get unemployement, which I didn't have because they are asshole that won't give it to me since I already have a bachelor!
But I fucking like it the course. I even have a friend of mine telling that he didn't have a backpain from all week after I've massage him. I like the fact that I can help people feel better!
But all the stress from my money problem and from the exams are overwelming. I've cry a couple of time the last few weeks. This is hard for me. I'Ve never had a lot of money, but I was always able to pay my debt and have a bit of extra money.
Sometime, I just wish things wouldn't have to be so complicated in my life. Why, when I want to do something, there always have to be at least one thing making it hard for me!
Anyway, I guess I would just have to wipe my tears for now, go eat and study!
I have to try to be strong once again, even if inside, I'm broken....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Here's a hug -

((hug))

Hope things are already better.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It was better, but I had a bad day yesterday...
And i need to take some decisions.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jeeves said...

Hope you do your exams well and everything moves fine

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home