live your life and smile

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why do guys do that?

I was cuddling with a guy I've been seeing two weekends ago. I've told him I was starting to have feeling for him. He told me he wanted to keep things simple, and he wouldn't want me to get hurt.
I don't tell me feeling easily. It took me two weeks to convice myself to say that to him. The weekend before, I was trying to say that to him, begin to be frustrated, not being able to say that I have feeling for him, that I've start having tears to my eyes. I needed to get out of his place. Be alone. There, on his porch, I've let the tears flow.
And then, when I finally say that to him, he comes with that respond. I'm just sure that he is afraid of being hurt again. I think he got hurt bad in the past, and have a hard time letting me in. He freaking acts like a boyfriend. I've told how he acts with me to my best friend, and she approve with me, she thinks he acts like a boyfriend! I wish I could hear clearly what he said when I've told him that. I think he said that he had feeling too. But he said it so low, that wasn't clear.
I need to confront him for real, but I'm afraid of his reaction.... Will see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It agree, your idea simply excellent

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home