live your life and smile

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ghosts: Do you believe in them?

There always been weird stuff hapening in my family. We had premonition before some of our family members would died....
I don't if it's because of that, but I always had a fascination with paranormal stuff! But why does human are so fascinated with what could happen to our spirit after our death? Do they exist? If yes, why don't everybody see them? Is there really bad spirit and good ones? And why do they stay on Earth?
I'm not kite sure that i believe in ghost, but I do believe in premonitions. And I think that if ghost exist, they are the spirit of person that were so hurt in their life, that they stay here on earth.

Les fantômes: Y croyez-vous?
Dans ma famille, il y a toujours des choses étranges qui se sont passées. On a souvent eu des prémonitions avant qu'un des membres de la famille ne meure.
Je ne sais pas si c'est ça, mais j'ai toujours eu une fascination avec les choses touchant au paranormal. Mais pourquoi est-ce que nous sommes si fascinés avec ce qui arrive à l'âme après notre mort? Est-ce que les fantômes existent? Si oui, pourquoi est-ce que seulement certains d'entre nous peuvent les voir? Est-ce qu'il y a vraiment de bons et mauvais esprits? Et pourquoi restent-ils sur Terre?
Je ne suis pas certiane à 100% que les fantômes existent, mais je crois au prémonitions. Et je pense que si les fantômes existent, se sont des esprits qui ont été si meutris pendant leur vie, qu'ils sont restés sur Terre.

4 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

I had a ghost cat- freaked me out. Would climb on the couch when I was sleeping and let out a gargled nasty purr. I hate cats and I could not figure why the hell this thing was bothering me. One day it just left....

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Shroom, are you serious?
If yes, the first time I heard about a real cat haunting!
If not, go to creative writing!

5:58 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

No seriously there was a ghost cat in my house. At first we thought it was our recently departed cat but I would catch it's reflection in the mirror every once in a while. Completely different cat- it totally scared me. True story...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Shroom we gonna need to send a paranormal team at your appartment, or old one. After that we could post our result on this blog.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home