live your life and smile

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Need a name/besoin d'un nom

I just got a new cat, and he( not even sure it's a male) need a name. Since I very unlucky with cat, the last one had a cold and was sneezing green stuff, I've lost my imagination for cat name. So if you have any sugestion, it would be appreciate. Know the drill, put a comment.
Here some name we come out with
-Framboise(Rasberry, like the fact that my cat would have a fruit name)
-Toby( sound like a dog name)
-Pistache(we already had a cat name pistache, it stand for pistachio)

________________________________________________________________

Je viens juste d'avoir un chat, et il(je ne sais même pas si c'est un male) a besoin d'un nom. Puisque je suis très malchanceuse avec les chats, le dernier avait la grippe et éternuait quelque chose de vert, j'ai perdu mon imagination pour les nom de chats. Si vous avex des sugestions, ca serait apprécier. Vous savez comment procéder, laissez un commentaire.
Voici quelques noms avec lesquelles nous avons mentionnés:
-Framboise9je le fait que mon chat aurait un nom de fruit)
-Toby(je trouve que celui-ci est plutot pour un chien)
-Pistache( on a déjà eu un chat qui s'appelait comme ça)

4 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

name- "Security" sounds cool when you yell it.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Rotini. It's what I'm having for dinner.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

-Tanx Shroom! But this would be a good name for one of my unborn children. It would be damn funny to yell it in a mall. "Security, Security where are you?"

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Ok, Dale, First of all, stop posting comments at the same time I am posting one on your blog. It's scary. For now on, i think it would be cool if I name all my cats after food.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home