live your life and smile

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chocolate

This is a way to integrate Kit Kat in a blog.

So which kind of chocolate do you prefer?

For me, I do hesitated in this three choice : crispy crunch, Mr.Big or Kit Kat Chuncky. While I was at university, I ate a ton of Kit Kat Chuncky. I like the chuncky kind better, cuz I like thing that are big. I actually found it more fullfiling than the original brand.
Crispy Crunch is very good too, but i hate the fact that it gets stuck in your teeth. But it's really good in a flurry.
But Mr.Big is the one that I prefer in think. It's a light chocolat.
And I make sure I'm eating enough chocalate each week, cuz after all, it's a good source of iron!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dippers said...

Chocolate? I prefer Lindit 70% dark chocolate. Nice and a good balance of bitter.

I tried 99% cocoa. Ended up spitting it out almost immediately.

Kit Kat is nice but I find it too sweet after a few bites.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Since I have a sweet tooth I hate dark chocolate. I found it too bitter.

1:47 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

I hate kit kats they make me sick.. Something not soo appetizing about a wafer wrapped in low quality chocolate. Only creepy fishermen eat that crap....

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanx for calling me a creepy fisherman Shroom!!!
but that might explain why people did love so much kit kat at my university. And why there was always fishermen around the University!!!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home