live your life and smile

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I hate while I'm sleeping
1.telephone ringing and waking me up
2. My dog barfing loudly
3. having to get up to pee, cuz my blader is about to blow
4.my alarm clock ringin, cuz is time to wake up
5.Slut walking with slip in shoes that make alot of noise
6. Someone snoring near my room
7. Waking up at every hours of the night
8. Being so hungry that it wake me up
9. Having the feeling I'm about to fall down out of bed
10. People that wake up before me and make noise
11.Hearing a mosquito near your ear and not seeing it when you open the light
12.
13.

4 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname said...

"slut walking with slip in shoes that alot of noise"

Did we room in the same dorm?- I swear I heard that like everyday from all the girls on my floor. Not my fault, I walk heel heavy...

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

If we do , I know you Shroom!And poor you if you did, cuz we didn't have a lot of guy at my university:'(

11:40 AM  
Blogger Dippers said...

? slip in shoes ? what are those?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Dippers, it's shoes that don't have strap against your ankle, ans usally it's sandals . So when you walk , the heels of the shoes usually hit the ground. So imagine the sound of hard plastic heel on ceramic floor?

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home