live your life and smile

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Youppi!!!!

I just publish my 50th blog! I cannot believe that I had that much to say in soo little time! Thank for all your comments and idea!! And I have finaly found out how to put a picture on the site!! thanx the lord!!!

Je viens juste de publier mon 50ième blog! Je ne peux pas croire que j'ai eu si de choses à dire en si peu de temps! Merci pour tous les commentaires et les idées!! Et j'ai finnalement trouvé comment placer une photo sur le site!! Yes!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika Jean said...

Congrats on your 5th post! Looking back on my own blog I'm shocked how much I have posted in a short time as well.

Time flies!

You have a really nice blog here, thanks for stopping by mine!

-Erika

7:57 PM  
Blogger Erika Jean said...

oops typo!

*congrats on your 50th!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

thanx!! I know, doesn,t seems that you will have that much idea when you first start , and then, you are at the 50th!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

and then 100 and 200

and so on and so on... :)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home