live your life and smile

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 6



Thirteen Things about Jill


13 best hits cd I would buy if it was on market/13 cd des meilleurs chansons que j'achèterai s'ils étaient sur le marché


1. The best of/Le meilleur d' Éric Lapointe(ok, I know, he already has one, Adrénaline, but I have to buy it!!/Ok, je le sais, qu'il en a déjà une, Adrénaline, mais je dois l'acheter!!)

2.The best of/ Le meilleur d' Our Lady Peace(I'm not quite sure, but I think they have one too/Je ne suis pas certaine, mais je pense qu'ils en ont un aussi)

3. The best of/Le meilleur de Marie-Chantal Toupin (Since I adore her in concert and her music/Puisque je l'ai adoré en concert et que j'aime ça musique)

4.The best of/Le meilleur de Nelly Furtado(Still have to buy one of her cd, but that girl is just getting better and better/je dois quand même acheter un de ses cd, mais cette fille deviens de plus en plus bonne)

5.The best of/Le meilleur d' Andrée Watters (She has a great style and I can listen to the cd tha I have from her for hours/ Elle a un bon style et je peux écouter le cd que j'ai d'elle des heures d'affilées)

6.The best of/Le meilleur de Les Respectable (Seen them in concert, been listening to their live cd, love their funny side!!/ Je les ai vus en concert, j'écoute leur cd live, j'aime leur côté drole!!)

7.The best of/Le meilleur de Dixie Chicks(I'm listening a lot to "Not ready to make nice" and it's just the perfect driving song fo me!!/ J'écoute beaucoup "Not ready to make nice" dernièrement, et c'est juste la chanson parfaite pour conduire, pour moi!!)

8. The best of/Le meilleur de 3 Doors Down (Their songs remind me of while I was working in archeology, which I adore, and love their style/ Leurs chansons me rapellent de quand je travaillais en archéologie, ce que j'adorais, et j'aime leur style)

9.The best of/Le meilleur de Nickelback (Does this why need explaination? Canada prove they like them!/ Est-ce que celui-ci a besoin d'explication? Le Canada a prouvé qu'on les aimait!)

10.The best of/Le meilleur de Linkin Park (I love to listen to them when I'm frustrated or when I need more heavy song/J'aime les écouter lorsque je suis frustrée ou quand j'ai besoin de quelque chose plus lourd)

11.The best of/Le meilleur de Sky(Might be one of their only fan, but I do like them, it's easy going songs!/Il se peut que je sois une de leur unique fan, mais je les aime, c'est de la musique pour des journées va comme le vent t'emporte!)

12. The best of/Le meilleur de Pink (Love her rebel side with her in your face attitude!! That and songs that I can't help myself but to sing them!!!/ J'aime son côté rebelle avec son attitude dans ta face!! Ça et des chansons que je ne peux m'empecher de chanter!!!)

13.The best of/Le meilleur de Danny Bédard (I really like his singles, but I have an hard time liking his other stuff, a best cd would be my best buy for him!/J'aime ses simples, mais j'ai de la difficulté à aimer les autres chansons, donc un cd de leurs meilleurs chansons serait mon meilleur achat pour lui!)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am starting to really like NIckelback, especially Far Away (the video is awesome) and I have been a fan of the Dixie chicks for a while..Interesting list!

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on Sky but the only other name I recognise there is the Dixie Chicks. BTW my T13 can be found here

4:01 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Good list. Lots of ideas there for those of us who are challenged in the popular music area.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Nickelback... Hoo HOO !!!

Happy T13 !!! :-)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Amy, I've been a fan of Nickelback since silverside up, and me too been a Dixie Chicks fan for a while!!

Scouser, Yes, another Sky fan!! And some are french singer, that might be why you don't know some!!

Babystepper, you can do it in two language too!!

Laurence, I think somebody love Nickelback!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful Thursday!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanx raggedy!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname said...

I do not like Nickelback- I just don't.... but love Linkin Park and oddly The Dixie Chicks= don't tell anyone.... shhhh.....

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It's a little bit too late for the not telling part, they might read it, Shroom!! You, liking a non-rock band???

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a Chicks fan (ok not a country music fan either lol). I like some of Nickelback and Three Doors Down. Thanks for visiting my TT.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

ancsweetnsassygal , everyone has their taste!! I like them because their hae a funny side in their music!! And if I didn't like country at my house, I would have turn crazy, cuz my mom was and still is a country fan!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home