live your life and smile

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 17


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 shows I watch weekly/13 émissions que je regarde à chaque semaine

1.Smallville, regularly in french, and when I have time in english/ Régulièrement en français et quand j'ai le temps, en anglais

2. One Tree Hill, again, each week in french, and sometime in english... Is it only me, but Chad MM hairdo is plain ugly??/ Les frères Scott, à chaque semaine en français, des fois en anglais... Est-ce juste moi, mais dans les nouveau épisodes anglais, les cheveux de Chad MM sont juste laids??

3. Samantha, a show from France, wit the best description of a dumb blonde, it's plain hilarious!! / une émission de France, avec la meilleure description d'une blonde, c'est juste drôle!!!

4. CSI, I'm just an fan!!! Sciences, spychology and cute guys, what is not to like?? / Les Experts, je suis jsute une fan!! Sciences, psychologie et des beaux gars, que peut-on demander de plus??

5. Bones, I just starting to like anthropology and all the anotomy stuff / Je commence juste à aimer l'antropologie et les choses qui touchent l'anatomie

6. CSI:Miami, same reason as above CSI/ LEs Experts: Miami, les mêmes raisons que les experts avant

7. CSI: NY, do you see a patern here?? / LEs experts : NY, voyez-vous une régularité?

8. Heroes, I just like Hayden Panetiere / J'aime juste Hayden Panettiere

9. ANTM , I like to see the transformation though all the shoot of the model... And even if I,m a proud Canadian, I do like more the american version :'( / J'aime bien voir les transformations à travers tous les séries de photos des modèles... Et même si je suis fière d'être Canadienne, je préfère la version américainne :'(

10. Une grenade avec ça? This is a québec serie about goofie fast food workers/ Une série québecoise à propos d'employés d'un restaurant de restoration rapide.

11. Lance et Compte, This one has been part of my life since I was like 5. Great storie line, hockey, and now since I'm older, handsome men!!/Celle-ci fait partie de ma vie depuis que j'ai comme 5 ans. Une bonne histoire, du hockey, et maintenant que je suis plus agée, des bels hommes.

12. Nos étés, Great storie about two french families living in Québec through a century/ Très bone histoire de deux familles québecoises à travers un siècle

13. Veronica Mars, I just like the character of Veronica, smart and not afraid of what other think of her / J'adore juste le personnage de Veronica, intelligente et n'a pas peur de ce que les autres pensent d'elle

Sorry, I might be repeting myself today, but I'm just being lazy


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I had to stop watching Veronica last year; it wasn't doing it for me anymore, which was sad because up to that point, it had really rocked.

Yeah, you beat me this week. That's 'cause I was watching Ottawa beat up on my Penguins. *sniff*

Happy TT, my friend!

7:05 PM  
Blogger L^2 said...

I love "Bones" and "Veronica Mars", but I don't watch any of the others.
Happy TT! :-)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Judy Callarman, Scrabble Has-Been said...

I love your list. I used to be able to parler francais, mais maintenant je suis not good at it any more. J'ai oublie plus que je remember!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

I hear good things about some of these shows. I am not a TV watcher, so I don't know them from experience. My TT is also posted.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

great choice of TV shows!!!! interesting list this week!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Great list. I haven't heard of some of the ones at the end of the list though.

I LOVE Bones! David Boreanaz makes me melt lol. I also love 1 and 4!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Hey... We did the same T13 !!! ;-)

And you can see Samantha !!! Oups ! :-D

Happy T13 !!! :-)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, I knew my habbit of not watching hockey will pay someday!!lol!

L^2 , well, that is already a great start!!

Judy, thanx, and you still doing good in french. You talk what we call here shiack, a mix of french and english

Joan, try one or two, I found them really great!!

Ingrid, thanx, seems like you watch the same thing!!

Tonya, it's normal for the end of the list, most are them are from Québec, and you only have them where a lot of people talk french

Laurence, tu l'as bien dit, oups!! Il y a une chaine qui passe leurs capsules... j'adore!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

10:09 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I LOVE Heroes!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

ANTM ANTM ANTM ANTM!!! The rest I don't watch. Well, sometimes Heroes -- but it's stressing me out lately. :)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only on your list that I watch is Veronica Mars. I never got into the CSI shows. Great TT list. Happy Friday.

My TT is up also.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home