live your life and smile

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 18


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 foods I adore/ 13 aliments que j'adore

1. Chocolate... Which girl who respect herself don't like this food??/ Chocolat... Quelle fille qui se respecte n'aime pas cet aliment

2. Strawberry... Sweet and a great texture. I like the grown kind, but sunkissed fresh wild one are the best!!! / Fraise... Sucrée et une bonne texture. J'aime celles cultivée, mais celles sauvage, fraiches et qui goûtent encore le soleil sont les meilleures!!!

3. Rasberry... I think these ones are my favorite berries!!!In a smoothie or frozen yogourt... YUM!!! / Framboises ...Je pense que celles-ci sont mes baies favorites!! Dans un smoothie ou un yogourt glacé... YUM!!!

4. Blackberries... Great, but they are kind of expensive / Mures... Bonnes... mais sont chers

5.Blueberry... Only the wild ones... culture one taste like earth!! And yes, I do adore berries!! / Bleuets... Seulement les sauvages, car les cultivés goûtent la terre!!! Et oui, j'adore les baies!!!

6. Beef... There is nothing greater than a lean steak with barbecue sauce or a great hamburger!! / Boeuf... Il y a rien de meilleur que bon steak mince avec de la sauce barbecue ou un bon hamburger!!

7. Orange juice... When I'm tired , it just boost me up!!/ Jus d'orange... Lorsque je suis fatiguée, ça me réveille!!!

8. Poutine... French fries, mozzarella and gravy... Those who haven't taste it, go get one fast!! / Poutine... Des frites, du mozzarella et de la sauce... Ceux qui l'ont pas goûté, allez vite vous en chercher une!!

9. Baguettes... This is one of the reason I'm afraid to go in France!!! / Baguettes... C'est une des raison qui me fait peur d'aller en France!!!

10. Apple Melt/ Apple Delight... I just try this one las t year at my local dairybar... Soft vanilla ice cream in a home-made waffle bolw with apple and caramel sauce and some ice cream... Simply delicious / J'ai juste découvert ce plat l'année dernière à mon bar laitier local... De la crème molle à la vanille dans un bol en gauffre maison avec de la sauce aux pommes et au caramel avec de la crème fouettée... Simplement délicieux

11. Rice... Almost goes with everything / Riz... il va presqu'avec tous autres plats

12. Fries... Still in love with them, even if I'm an adult / Frites... je suis encore en amour avec celles-ci, malgré que je suis une adulte

13. Lettuce... Can prepare so much salad out of them / Laitue... on peut préparer tant de salades avec celles-ci
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, babe! I was watching TV, or else moderating other comments (but am soon to bed).

What real Walter The Rock Star? I can't think of one -- enlighten me!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, beef does takes differently out west than in NB. I didn't realize it until I returned home to NB last fall and had a steak. Our cows may be slightly irate on occassion, but they're certainly yummy!

Of course, I loved Bon Cop, Bad Cop so much I had to go out an buy it ;)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yummy! :) It's amazing how quickly Poutine has spread across Canada. When my human mom first moved from Winnipeg to Ottawa, back in 1981, Poutine was something new for her - she had never heard of it or seen such a thing in Winnipeg. Now, you can find Poutine everywhere in Canada.

Delicious list!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Nice list ! I love all your list ! :-p

Happy T13 !

7:37 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Nice list, making me hungry.
Personally I like the fruits you mentioned with "melted" chocolate..drool!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TT list. And I love chocolate and strawberries together. I have never heard of Poutine, but it sounds interesting. Happy Friday!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home