live your life and smile

Monday, August 27, 2007

The I-don't-want-to-go wedding

So as promise, I will talk to you about the wedding I was attending on Saturday.
So to my surprise, my cousin wedding dress was beautiful. And it fit her well(she usually wear something at least one size too small for her!)
The tent was well decorated. It was simple, but a couple of balloon and some real flower. Some like round wood candleholder.
But there stop the good part about it. There was no souper, there was only some chips. Those chips were awfull because of the humidity outside. And mooshy. The cooler, or whatever it was, was of questionnable origine.
They didn't have a real band or a real dj!! The one that was playing music, everytime he saw couple of people on the dance floor(who was like 6 plywood put together) cut that song in the middle.
There was no cute guy before like 12:30pm, when we left.
My cousin from Quebec said that she was proud that she didn't come for only the weekend fot just that!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Oy....that sounds BRUTAL! But, how come you LEFT when the cute guys arrived??? ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I was alone, the people I came with were leaving. And exept the cute guy, there was nothing interesting there!! And I should have drank!!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booze will get you through times of no cute guys better than cute guys will get you through times of no booze!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

And with you, what would I be needing??

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home