live your life and smile

Friday, August 24, 2007

translation

So today, I have something to present to you... Since most of you know that I french, and that I'm a Acadian, I'll offer this to you(at the same time, I celebrating the acquisition of a new antonyme and synonyme dictonnary, your version of the Thesaurus. It's been like ten years since I wanted one!) :
If you want to know the translation of a english word in french(correct and my local version, maybe even a little bit of Québec), put it in a comment.
On next Thursday, I will do my Thursday Thirteen about those.
Have fun, and comment a lot!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JillI would like the French translation of this English word into your French dialect.

"antidisestablishmentarianism"

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I won't even say what I'm thinking of saying to you about your choice of word!!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How abot

"Dolphin"

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, that would do, answer on Thursday!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home