live your life and smile

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I don't want to!!

So tonite, I need to go to my cousin's wedding! And I don't want to!! First, it is under one of those big tent, in her back yard... Did you say mosquitoes and mud(it was raining yesterday!!) The flooring for the dance floor is barely 9 foot by 10!! Did I say that there would probably be a fucking damn cloud of smoke from cigarette and pot?? Cigarette make me sick, and I don't smoke pot!! And did I say this cousin, doesn't respect the fact that I don't do drug?? Each time I see her, she is trying to put me down for this and other thing!! The funny fact, she might have a house, but it is her father that gave it to her, she didn't even finish high school. I might not have a house, but what I have, I got it by myself. I did finish high school, and put myself(with the help of my parents) through university, and I have to Bachelor. And I'm the one paying F%&*@#$ student loan. Does someone want to go there instead of me?? You'll probably get a free high!!!
I'll give you news on how did it went tomorrow, or tonite, depending on the time we arrive!
And in those occasion, I make myself all pretty... And I always find that is a waste of my beauty, because there is nobody interesting or they are all family...

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, hope you survived it, babe!

I am refusing to go to an upcoming wedding for sort of similar reasons, myself... Long story. Don't ask.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Y said...

awww i hope you can have a good time!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make yourself beautiful for your own pleasure. The rest of the world can go to hell!
Eat the food!
I'd do anything for free food!
You say you have a Bachelor?
Is he cute?
I am looking for a smart Bachelorette.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, why do we force ourself to go??

Y, I didn't, I should have been drinking!!

Rhet, there was no souper!! The chips were awfull because of the humidity. I was talking about my education, not guys!! I have a science and an education bachelor.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Science?
Second Law of thermodynamics?
What is it?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Coming from somebody who have a doctorat of science, I don't think I need to give explaination

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home