live your life and smile

Friday, August 31, 2007

Laught loudly!!

Yesterday, I went eating with my best high school friend. I'm hyper, lately, I don't know if is the fact I'm eating better and exercicing daily, but...
It's been awhile since we have gone somewhere because she move from our homeplace. So here we are, the both of us, in our local Jungle Jim, where we did go only for a dessert!! I end up eating an onion ring, a smoothie and a brownie!! Me and C where drooling over a blue caraco drink (we were both driving).
So we end up laughing. And if I didn't said it to you before, when I laught I'm loud!!
We went out talking about guy. And the fact that old, ugly men seem to always flirt with us.
Then I talk about my visit to the dentist . I've talk to her about the med stuff yesterday(15 years without going to the dentist put me up with gengivitis!! It's a pain in the ass!!) Anyhow, the hygenist did the cleaning and the X-ray. When everything was done, the doctor came to see me. After the dentist chicchat, and saying to me I should get assurance. I told him I was teaching, that I might get some through there. Then, he told me that his parent were teacher too, and while talking he did a lot of eyed blinking!!
When I told C.(my friend) about that part, she laught her heart out!! She was teasing me :"Whhhhooooo Jill, the dentist has the hot for you!!" And then, she told me that I should have told him if he had a nervous tic. That was my time to laught(I need to keep that in mind for my next visit).
Anyhow, we had a blast and hate to much!! I miss having her around.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:"Whhhhooooo Jill, the dentist has the hot for you!!"

I am jealous

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Would it be the battle of the doctors for my heart??

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home