live your life and smile

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 36


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 sports I've tried / 13 sports que j'ai pratiqués

1.If, you didn't know it by now, karate. I think this one would be for life. / Si vous ne le savez pas déjà, le karaté. Je pense que celui-ci va être pour la vie.

2. Handball... I've pratice this one for three years in high school. Was fun, but I was just getting better in my senior year. / Je l'ai pratiqué pendant 3 ans à l'école sécondaire. C'était amusant, mais je commencais juste à être meilleure pendant ma dernière année.

3.Badminton...I played when I was in elementery school, and play it back during a busy day at work. I really miss it!!

4. Basketbal

5. Voleyball... My only accomplishment in this sport, is hitting the same girl on the head twice while during it during my high school class. / Mon seul accomplissement dans ce sport, est d'avoir frappé la même fille deux fois par la tête avec le ballon, pendant qu'on y jouait pendant mon cour au secondaire.

6. Street hockey/Hockey boule... I was rough at this game, girls were always complaining about it/ J'étais rude à ce sport, les filles se plainaient toujours de ma rudesse lorsque j'y jouais.

7. Soccer...I miss someday playing this one, but since it is very demanding, I don't know if I could keep up.

8.Baseball...I'm a public danger when throwing the ball, watch out for your body!!

9. Tennis... I'm able to almost hit a jeep park at 100 meters!!

10. Swimming... I adore being in the water, but I need more strenght and endurance in my arm to fully do this sport.

11. Pilates...Strenght and strech in the same workout, I really like it even if I don't pratice it much

12. Rockcliming... This one I want to try it again. I've gain more flexibility and strenght since I've done it.

13. Kayaking... I want a kayak to myself to enjoye all the great river and piece of sea around my place!

And you still have time for me to do some french translation!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Miss Laurence said...

Oui, je suis la première !!!

Quelle liste. Moi, je n'ai fait que de la danse. Seul sport que tu n'es pas pratiqué ! ;-)

Happy T13 !

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow...I am totally impressed. You go girl!!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings! Awesome T13.... Is that french? Sorry, I'm language-challenged..... Anyway, what I came to say is HAPPY T13 and you are a far braver being than I!

Take care and see you next thursday!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I've tried them all except rockclimbing -- I've left that one for the kids. And truly, since I've hit 50, I'm happy with walking, swimming and a bit of tennis once in a while!
great TT!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like #s 3, 9 and 11.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

street hockey Jill! Wahoo! i have this feeling you could seriously kick some butt, girl.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Now is it Handball or the Team Handball they play in the olympics?

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a new URL!

http://sterculian-rhetoric.blogspot.com

If you still wish to link to me on your side bar, you will have to change it.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Yuriko said...

Very impressive.. especially the badmington :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

"Volleyball... My only accomplishment in this sport, is hitting the same girl on the head twice while during it during my high school class."
I can't help it - the image makes me laugh!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

LAurence, est-ce que danser devant son mirroir compte??

Lori, thanks, but don't forget I don't pratice them all, I've tried them!!

Kota bear, yes it is french!! And we are all somehow, language challenged!

Lara, that is pretty impressive!! Hope you don't play tennis as bad as I do!!

BNP, if you want to play tennis with me wear protective gear!!

Rhian, I should have kick the ass of the one that was complaining more, she thinks she is way better than she really is!! But, then, I wouldn't mind having her husband for dessert!!

Sparky, handball is a team sport, I never recall hearing it was once played solo!!

Rhet, you have nothing to say about my tt?? But thank for the link!!

yh, why does playing badminton is so impressive??

Julia, it was funny for me too, but not her!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home