live your life and smile

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Click to view my Personality Profile page


ESTP - The "Persuader"
Myers-Briggs Personality Types (Free Test)
ESTPs are action-loving, "here and now" realists with excellent people skills. Informal, risk-taking, fast-paced and adaptable, they are not always in agreeance with rules and regulations. They are tactical problem solvers that desire quick results. ESTPs, who present a friendly and enthusiastic face, are straightshooters that are able to handle criticism.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a 'persuader' are you?

Persuade me to visit NB

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I need only one word: me!!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I need a passport to get into NB?
Do I need special medical needles or vaccinations?
I would not want to catch something from the air or the food.

I will ednure this torture if you promise to wear that lovely Gi for me.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, last time I check, NB was in the same country as Ontario, the only thing you have to worry about is having money for bottle water...

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would allay and slake my thirst with your divine kisses?
I went to Expedia.ca and they said I needed a passport and several needles before I went to NB.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What does slake mean??
I think you are talking pleasure to putting litterated english words so it would make me search at least once a day in a dictionnary!!(Remember, only my second language!!)
And which route do you take for coming here if you need your passport??

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home