live your life and smile

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 35




Thirteen Things about Jill

Since I just thought it was Thursday, and I don't have much time, here is 13 english/french translation. If you want to have some words translated for next week, post it in a comment, and if I have enough, that would make my next week TT!

1. Dolphin... Dauphin (ask by Rhet)

2. Pleasure ... Plaisir

3. Sky ... Ciel

4. Love... Amour

5. Pain... Douleur

6. Television... Television

7. Post....Entrée

9. Keyboard.... Clavier

10.God...Dieu

11.Book...Livre

12.Sadness...Peine

13. Dictionnary...Dictionnaire

Sorry for the lack of idea and the word, I'm doing that in a hurry!!

My boy Dwight D'eon just got eliminate from Canadian Idol!! Ge was one of my favorite, since he was from where I went to University, and that I saw his band, Never, a couple of time!! I wanted Jeedee to go home!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

nice idea, as a french-canadian I applaud you for sharing our beautiful language!!!

Bonne Journée!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! Thanks for the translation:)

Mine's up too!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with your list: I learned a few words today.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked for:

"antidisestablishmentarianism"

How about:

'Seahorse' or 'seal'(animal)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, doll! I actually remembered some of these (the ones I'd been taught. Go figure). Maybe there's hope for me yet?

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hink it's boring at all. Mine's finally up too.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

i'll have to print these out for my son who just started learning french in school! thanks Jill!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nonsense, I can take compliment every day!! Merci!!

Yen, You are welcome.

Buck Naked, I might need to charge fees, since that is my job!!

Rhet, stop being a pest with that word!! I will translate the last two in my next TT!!

Susan, there is always hope!!

ancsweetnsassygal, good to see you back!!

Rhian, school or university??

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait that long!

Phoque!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home