live your life and smile

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Change...Maybe

I went to my hairdresser today. I've cut it shoulder lenght with bangs. Real bangs. It is just hanging on the top of my left eye. But this is not wat I want to talk about today!! So since she said that she would be busy when she would take me on Tuesday, and since her next client was not there yet, we decide to look at her color chart. We found out the colors that She is going to put in my hair. I think she is going to put the underneat a warm dark brown. Then, she is gonna put some dark blak/blueish and purple streak in the top!! I cannot wait!! I always gone in red or blond shade before...
And for the changes, it's not a maybe. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I'm putting those colors in!!
And if some of you are good, I'm might even post some before and after picture!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home