live your life and smile

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 40


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 dvd in my collection/13 dvd dans ma collection

1. Center Stage... I just bought this one. I just love it(watch it like 5 times) Like the story, the choregraphies are great...

2.Roswell season 1...I really like the serie and the storie and it was on sale, why not....

3.Resident Evil...

4. Rome must die...

5.Van Helsing...

6.The fast and Furious...

7. 2 Fast 2 Furious...

8.Bon cop, Bad cop...

9.A nightmare on Elm street 4 ...

10.The last unicorn...

11.American Pie The naked mile...

12.Raise your voice

13. Blade III

Damn, I just realise that I don't own much dvd. I guess something to put on my Christmas gift list!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

Love love resident evil!!!!

Happy TT!!! I'd like to see your new do! If you want, email it to me or post it!!! :) I'll give you my honest opinion!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Roswell too!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know any of those but there are some interesting sounding titles there.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Bloggers said...

Great list of movies.

My 13 is up on

Working at Home Mom

3:29 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

i liked Van Helsing, even though many peeps consider it tacky. I thought it was wonderfully funny and creative. The rest i don't know much or anything about.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blade 1,2,3 all make me very happy. Nice list.

Come join us at Sci-Fi Octoberfest for Milky Ways and Saturn Rings. I promise they won't make you fat;)

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not own any DVDs, or even VHS tapes for that matter. I do have some Super 8s!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have "Debbie Does Dallas" on Super 8!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me a photograph of your new 'do' as well. I too will give you my honest opinion as to its appropriateness.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa Andel said...

Van Helsing was pretty good. (I can't bitch about the one part that I hated or I'll give the movie away to those that haven't seen it).

6:05 AM  
Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Love Romeo Must Die and the Resident Evil movies.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nonsense, I wanted to go see the 3, but just found out that it is not more at our theater!!

Grace, hey!! Another fan!!

Nicolas, not even one???

Working mom, I really them, but I have less dvd than I thought!!

Rhian, can a movie with Hugh Hackman go wrong?? I'm still drooling over him in his Wolferine character!!

Gabrielle, I think #1 is still my favorite(exept the part of Ryan Reynolds shirtless in #3) And I would think for the Octokberfest

Rhet, get a life, get in the 21st century.
Only if you behave!!

Lisa, the end?? I know it suck big time!!

Ann, I never watch my dvd of Romeo Must Die, even if I saw it like 10 times!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if I behave?
You ain't worth it!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Since when am I not worth it Rhet??
And I didn't say what kind of behaviour you were suppose to have!!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get to see the photograph of your new hairdo?

Are you ashamed of it?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I don't now if you behave the way that I wanted!
And I wanted to put it my way before showing it to you!!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I behave badly I am good.

We all want to see the lovely Jill!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, who say that I'm lovely??
And are you satisfied, now?

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, when I am with you I could never be satisfied. You are too much woman for me!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home