live your life and smile

Friday, October 05, 2007

Thank you Susan!!!

I just received a part of my price from the Summer Hidden treasure contest that when on this summer on Susan blog(www.westofmars.blogspot.com)

It was the Harper & Collins Gift pack

It contains four books. I was really excited when I saw that I had received the package today. After some many kids with attittude problem , it was good to have that little surprise!!

So here are the tittles and author of the four books:
- The line painter By Claire Cameron
-The Ladies's lending library By Janice Kulyk Keefer
-The horseman's graves By Jacqueline Baker
- Helpless By Barbare Gowdy

I'll probalby will be starting reading one of them during the Holidays or this summer. I'll do some critics...

And once again, Thank you Susan!! Thank you Harper Collins!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do so wish I could read.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home