live your life and smile

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My kind of tuck!




I use to watch Nip/Tuck back when it first started! And I love it...Julian McMahon who plays Christian is a man that I totaly find handsome!
I started to watch it again when the new episodes started after the writers'strike. I realise that I have miss it! I really like all the sujects they brings up that could be found not politicaly correct for a lot of people!


The shower behind the bed in Christian's old appartement was amazing...(Yes it help that Julian was in there...)
And the episode I just watch have Julian naked...Do I have to tell you more about what came through my mind...
Now if I can remember to watch it on Friday!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

Forget him! Let me "tuck" you in! ;)

8:01 AM  
Blogger L said...

I've never seen the show but boy is he good looking.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Step out of this fantasy, REH! I don't think you have the kind of shower his character had in Nip/Tuck!
But if you present me one of your fantasy, I might consider putting youn in another!

Womens, he is one of the reason I first started to watch Nip/Tuck... And there is a lot of scene of him naked or half naked!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

You must've loved Fantastic Four.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

IP, I like it, but it was not my favorite movie! It was not even my favorite Marvel movie! And the metal thing was not really cute on him!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Great pictures of him, Jill! I'll be going to see my favorite, Gerard Butler tonight in 'Nim's Island' - can't wait!!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home