live your life and smile

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 60


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 signs that spring is coming or is here

1. You see robins out...I've just seen some this afternoon

2. Snow is melting...Not fast enough for me! But it is!

3. Mud starting to show up everywhere... It is a pain in the ass to decide which shoes to put on! Did I say to you before I hate mud?

4. Dairy Bar start to open up again... I've been craving some soft ice cream for like two weeks even I've already when this year!

5. Kids start playing in water... HOw many time do we have to tell them not to go into it during recess?!?!

6. It start being warmer, usually over 0 degree Celcius!... Counting the day when I can put my winter coat away!

7. Shorter pants and skirts are starting to be wear...Still not hot enough for me to put my capris!

8. Thank tops are starting to be wear...This is my way to call summer!

9. More hour of daylight...Youppi!

10. Flower are trying to put out...Cannot wait for my bulbs gladolis to bloom again, they were incredible last year!

11. It's maple season...which has been late this year, I think the maple tree might still be giving some

12. You start to hear birds sing again...I've hear them a few time last week...

13. Summer clothes are out in the stores...I hope I can go shop very soon! I need some clothes bad!! Especially some pants! I don't have enough good one anymore!!!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, too true about the kids and water!

If it's any consolation, we're expecting snow on Sunday and Monday. And I washed my winter coat and put it away already!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kids are drawn to water, even as they grow to teens.
Great list of signs of spring, I am still waiting for more to arrive here.
I had fun visiting your TT.
Mine is at The Cafe.
Hope you'll drop by.

9:35 AM  
Blogger L said...

I was so excited. I went and got soft ice cream for the first time since last spring. :O)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home