live your life and smile

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #61


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 reasons why I wasn't blogging a lot lately(I'm gonna tried to do better in the next day!)

1.My sister had her baby.

2. I've been passing some time with my handsome nephew!

3.Been shopping a lot

4. Bought a new computer(Finaly!)

5.Getting use to the new computer

6. Been working a lot

7. Been not feeling like writting

8. Having most of my idea for my poetry blog

9.Trying to catch up on my series I watch

10. Not being home(see above)

11.Not sleeping enough

12. Watching the snow disapear

13.Trying to keep out of the mud



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I've missed you, though!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EW - Did you purchase anything fun? Like shoes?? ;) Good for you for helping out your sister.

Happy TT

6:39 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, I wish I added more will power to write lately, but I've been keeping all for the poetry Train! And I almost even wasn't at home for a full week, only came in to sleep! And I've been missing you too!

Claudia, just some shoes for work, confortable flats, but a couple of blouses and pants!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, a new computer, fun! And shopping. Get anything good?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Those sound like some pretty good reason. In other words, you were living your life:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

A new nephew beats the blogosphere hands down, Jill. But glad you're back!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

What a sweet list and congratualtions on your new nephew!!! What a joy!

I hope your computer is easy and fun.

Let me know your URL of your poetry blog and I'll link it...I love poetry.

Cheers and thanks for visiting my TT list

Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

9:56 PM  
Blogger Bethanie said...

Congratulations on your nephew! Much more important than blogging! :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nicole, lot of new clothes, much needed working clothes!

Lori, I surely was...

Julia, the thing is that when my sister comes here, he always sleep...And I will tried to write more!

Candy, it is a joy working on this one, my other is crappy!

Bethanie, I'm trying not to spoil him too much!

9:31 AM  
Blogger R.E.H. said...

Sometimes life does get in the way of blogging... it's a disgrace really ;)

Hey, congrats to your sister (and you)!

Glad to see you back!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

For joyous event, I don't mind my life getting in the way of my blogging...
And I've been missing your comments here, REH!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Congrats on the new nephew, there's no such thing as spoiling a new baby too much. :) Enjoy.

8:35 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

Congratulations Jilly-girl!
Glad you're back for me to pick on.
~wink~

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home