live your life and smile

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 20


Thirteen Things about Jill
13 reasons why I adore "Because I said so"/ 13 raisons pourquoi j'ai adoré le film "Recherche homme idéal"


I just finish watching it, and here why I like it!! /Je viens juste de terminer de regarder ce film, et voici pourquoi je l'ai adoré
1.I always like Mandy Moore/ J'ai toujours aimé Mandy Moore

2. Mandy Moore is beautiful and she keep her curvy figure while becoming a woman/ Mandy Moore est belle et elle a gardé ses courbes en devenant une femme

3. Milly, Mandy's character, is a little like me... she talk, she talk and she talk/Milly, le personnage de Mandy, est un peu comme moi... elle parle, elle parle et elle parle

4. Milly is clumsy/ Milly est gauche

5. Johny, one of the guy Milly is dating, played by a Gabriel something, is plain handsome/ Johny, un des gars que Milly voient, impersonnifié par un Gabriel quelque chose, est juste beau

6. Johny is a great guy/ Johny est un gars incroyable

7. If Gabriel is as sweet as his character, I want a piece of him for my birthday!!/ Si Gabriel est comme son personnage, je veux un morceau de lui pour mon anniversaire!!

8. Did I said I adore the character Johny??/ Est-ce que j'ai dit que j'adorais le personnage de Johny??

9. I am starting to really enjoye Diane Keaton characters, lately/ Je commence vraiment à aimer les personnages de Diane Keaton, dernièrement

10. Daphné, Diane's character, asking to Milly, "How does it feels to have an orgasm?"/ Daphné, le personnage de Diane, demandant à Milly "Comment est-ce qu'est un orgasme?"

11. I want to enjoye a piece of every cake they had on the movie!!/ Je veux un morceau de chaque gâteau qu'il y avait dans le film

12. The movie really reflect the dynamic between mother/daugther/sisters. / Le film réflète vraiment la dynamique entre mère/filles/soeurs

13.It's funny to see so many poka-dot dress!! / C'est amusant de voir aussitant de robes à pois!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

I haven't see it -- sounds cute. My TT is also posted.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't seen it yet either, but sounds goodly! Happy TT .. :)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it does sound cute -- I'll have to add it to my list.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Je ne l'ai pas vu... Mais j'ai envie maintenant !

Happy T13 ! :-)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I haven't seen the movie, but sounds good. My TT is up.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You laugh at the polka dot dresses - I remember wearing dresses and pants with polka dots *sigh* It's shameful the things I was dressed in as a child!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

that is such a great movie!!! i can so relate to it!!! great list this week!!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

We don't have it over here, but it sounds like something I'd like to watch!
Thanks for visiting my TT, merci beaucoup!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'd actually like to see that one... I've SO got to get going on the Netflix thing.

Happy TT! I had some technical difficulties, so if you were there earlier without me, I'm there now. (does that make sense?)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet either, but I plan to rent the dvd soon.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home