live your life and smile

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 21


Thirteen Things about Jill
13 video games I've played



1.Kingdom Heart...

2. Kingdom Heart II... Only one I have finish from all my life. Now, I'm trying to finish with an 100% accomplish!

3. Final Fantasy X...

4. Final Fantasy X-2... It still my favorite on PLaystation2

5. Rise to the Honor... Seems interesting, but once again, I suck at it!!! When I saw the commercial for it, I really thought it was a new Jet Li movie!!

6.Narnia:The wicth, the lion.... A great alternative to the movie...

7. Unfortunate event by Lemony sticket... Don't look at all like the movie...but still ok

8.Super Mario Bros... I miss those game!!

9.Super Mario Bros 2...

10. Super Mario Bros 3... This was my favorite from the series... Why do my Nitendo don't want to play correctly??

11. Double Dragon...

12. Loney Toon, Back in action... I think it was that one... It,s fun playing with old Bugs!!

13. Donky Gonk...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ooh Super Mario Brothers. We still have that and still play it from time to time. ;)

Fun list. Happy TT!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Suuuuuuper Mariooooooooo rocks !!!

Happy T13 !

5:06 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

woot! super mario 3 is one of the greatest games of all time! :)

my TT is up! :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I really miss having a console where I can play the Mario game!!!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home