live your life and smile

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tanya, I did it!!

And I know that Haley, you are going to be proud of me too!! So Saturday, I was in Moncton, because I went with my nieces to the Crystal Palace. Fun, but exhausting!! And those rides are not made for adult... I barely fit in most those!!
Back to my point of interest. In the building of the Crystal Palace, there is a Chapters with a Starbuck! Since I was tired when I was about to leave, and still got a good car ride to come home, I decided to try the Starbuck. Since I'm not a cofee or cappucino lover, I was proud to see a coffee alternative section. I took a Caramel Apple cider! I was delicious!! Every drink I took was a delight!! I know understand your adiction to this coffee shop. On Sunday, I wanted more of CAC!!I will have to find excuses to go back to Moncton!!
Any suggestion for my next visit??

Et je sais qu'Haley, toi aussi, tu vas être fière de moi!! Samedi, je suis allée à Moncton, car mes nièces allaient au Palais Crystal et je voulais aller m'amuser avec elles. Amusant, mais épuisant!! Et ces manèges ne sont pas fait pour des adultes... j'entrais juste dans la majorité d'entre eux!!
Retournons à mon point principal. Dans l'immeuble du Palais Crystal, Il y a un Chapters avec un Starbuck! Puisque j'étais fatiguée lorsqu'est venu le temps de m'en aller, et que j'avais un bon bout de route à faire, j'ai décidé d'esssayer le Starbuck. Puisque je n'aime pas le café ou les cappucino, j'étais fière de voir une section d'alternatives de café. J'ai choisi de prendre le cidre de pommes caramilisé! C'étais délicious!!! Chaque gorgée était un pur plaisir!! Maintenant je comprends votre addiction à ce restaurant. Dimanche, je voulais plus de ce cidre!! KJe vais devoir me trouver des excuses pour aller à Monctont!!!
DEs suggestions pour ma prochaine visite??

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Jill! Félicitations!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your treat!

On your next visit you can try a Tazo Chai Latté. I also like these a lot.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha lala .... t'es pas possible tu n as même pas pris de café :'( lol ..
impossible de ne pas aimé ce breuvage qui colore les dents .. lolol

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanya, partly in french and actually a congratulation??? Your hormones are changing you a lot, but in a good way!! I'll try to remember for the Chai LAtté, I can blame it on you if I don't llike it!!:D

Apple... L'industrieux?????
Et je tiens au peu de blancheur qu'il y a sur mes dents!! Et un Français m'a promis de me faire aimer le café!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Jill, I have to practiquer for when we go to visiter my in-laws in aout.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

OMIGOSH!!! Are you ADDICTED, now!!?? I'm so proud of you! Going for my daily treat RIGHT NOW! ;)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home