live your life and smile

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Guilty

I am guilty. Guilty of sitting in my car enjoying my iced cap while V is in her seat all buckled up in the back seat. This is not my first time doing this. Sometimes is to eat my breakfast sandwich. Sometimes is to be able to write a big text without her hanging over my shoulder. 5-10 minutes of peace with a toddler. 18 months and she climbed into and out of her play pen this morning. Actualy climbed in 3 times. And was not too happy with the landing of the third.
So I am here, enjoying this song like I am not a mother. Don't get me wrong.  I love V to pieces and with all my heart. But juggling an early bird kid with a lot of energy(she is a good baby though. I don't know how you guys do it with fussy babies or multiple! You are rock star!) and the job part time leaves me tired. Caffeine and moment like this keep me sane. Or from loosing the little sanity I have left anyway!
To these guilty moments of a mom life! Cheer!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home